Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Kind Of Person Could "Execute" A Child?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Kind Of Person Could "Execute" A Child?

    Related to the thread as to whether children should be executed (they shouldn't) but this is to solely address what kind of personality could even entertain pulling the plug on children and to the point of even stabbing them to death. For the advocates of those in favour of such measures then who, with even a semblance of compassion or empathy could carry it out?

    The answer is kinda obvious, nobody. Only someone completely devoid of humanity could stick a knife into a child otherwise make the case.

    Please don't derail with sidebars about abortion.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  • #2
    I can sure understand why you don't want to talk about abortion with the subject of this thread in view.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
      I can sure understand why you don't want to talk about abortion with the subject of this thread in view.
      No, it's because it's a sidebar that derails the threads. It's not about abortion and there's threads already on the subject.
      Well this is fun isn't it?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
        No, it's because it's a sidebar that derails the threads. It's not about abortion and there's threads already on the subject.
        It is most definitely well within the topic of this thread.
        All of my ancestors are human.
        Originally posted by Squeaky
        That explains why your an idiot.
        Originally posted by God's Truth
        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

        1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

        Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
          It is most definitely well within the topic of this thread.
          Abortion isn't the topic of this thread. It's about what kind of person could execute young children for "committing capital crimes" which I thought was obvious.
          Well this is fun isn't it?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
            Abortion isn't the topic of this thread. It's about what kind of person could execute young children for "committing capital crimes" which I thought was obvious.
            Not if it give the self-rightous a chance to harp on their one issue.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
              It is most definitely well within the topic of this thread.
              Selective indignation....that's the liberal way.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

                The answer is kinda obvious, nobody. Only someone completely devoid of humanity could stick a knife into a child otherwise make the case.

                Please don't derail with sidebars about abortion.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                  Selective indignation....that's the liberal way.
                  No, it's not and it sure ain't mine. I'm not pro abort for starters and I don't agree with the current laws regarding it and if you wanna take that further then I'm happy enough to talk about it on one of the many threads that are on the subject of abortion. This one isn't, for reasons outlined. It's telling that nobody is comfortable with answering on point.
                  Well this is fun isn't it?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                    No, it's not and it sure ain't mine. I'm not pro abort for starters and I don't agree with the current laws regarding it and if you wanna take that further then I'm happy enough to talk about it on one of the many threads that are on the subject of abortion. This one isn't, for reasons outlined. It's telling that nobody is comfortable with answering on point.
                    Don't say "nobody", since I've seen others answer "on point".

                    I'm not sure why you think it's productive to attempt to shame those who disagree with you. If they thought their position was shameful then they undoubtedly would not hold to it.

                    I'm not even sure you guys are all talking about the same thing. If we're counting on a corrupt government in this corrupt world of sin to do their job as God intended, I'm not going to hold my breath. Much ado about nothing.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                      No, it's because it's a sidebar that derails the threads. It's not about abortion and there's threads already on the subject.
                      No, its about executing a child and that subject must include abortion.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jonahdog View Post
                        Not if it give the self-rightous a chance to harp on their one issue.
                        The liberals are the self-righteous!

                        You haven't even noticed? They think that they are morally superior to all those on the right and to them the end justifies the means.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                          Don't say "nobody", since I've seen others answer "on point".

                          I'm not sure why you think it's productive to attempt to shame those who disagree with you. If they thought their position was shameful then they undoubtedly would not hold to it.

                          I'm not even sure you guys are all talking about the same thing. If we're counting on a corrupt government in this corrupt world of sin to do their job as God intended, I'm not going to hold my breath. Much ado about nothing.....
                          Nobody's answered on point at all in this thread so who are you referring to? Those who ascribe to executing children as young as six and younger for "capital crimes" sure aren't likely to be "shamed" about anything much I'd wager.

                          I'm just curious as to what those who do advocate for it would consider what type of person is capable of carrying those "executions" out.

                          Well this is fun isn't it?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
                            No, its about executing a child and that subject must include abortion.
                            I thought you would have considered it murder.
                            Well this is fun isn't it?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
                              The liberals are the self-righteous!

                              You haven't even noticed? They think that they are morally superior to all those on the right and to them the end justifies the means.
                              Jerry, please, if you're just going to do the "liberal diatribe" stuff then there's plenty of your own threads for you to do that on. Not interested in the whole "conservative/liberal" stuff as it is. People can't be oh so neatly pigeonholed into ignorant categories like that and it's boring when people are reduced to silly labels.
                              Well this is fun isn't it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X