No announcement yet.

Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doser, in case it wasn't already apparent, I've no interest in conversing with ya. You're the same troll as you were and aside from this that's all the response you're gonna get. If you wanna waste your time quoting me or talking indirectly about me then knock yourself out but you were boring and past a sell by date even before your last ban. Take care, have oodles of fun doing the usual or hopefully better and in the best possible spirit of things, get a life.

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
      Doser, in case it wasn't already apparent, I've no interest in conversing with ya.

and yet here you are, clueless as ever

Comment

"For Messiah himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the stake, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us".
        I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
        A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
        If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
          Yet another one dimensional zealot.
          Funny that the liberals begin to worry about spending too much on the wall but we never heard a peep out of them when Obama doubled the national debt during his eight years, a national debt that had taken more than two hundred years to accumulate. In just eight years!

Just another one of those one dimensational hypocrites!

They cry crocodile tears over families being separated at the border but when it comes to building a wall which will stop the abuse of children and women at the border all of a sudden the wall costs too much!

The One Worlders are fooling no one but themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
            Funny that the liberals begin to worry about spending too much on the wall but we never heard a peep out of them when Obama doubled the national debt during his eight years, a national debt that had taken more than two hundred years to accumulate. In just eight years!

Just another one of those one dimensational hypocrites!
            I agree that spending and expanding deficits were bad under Obama. How do you feel about Trump's spending and expanding deficits?

Donald Trump: As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41 percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he spends as he hopes, Trump will add the second-highest dollar amount in history. More importantly, he will add almost as much in his first term as Obama did in two terms.

Thoughts?
            “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

Originally posted by WizardofOz View Post
              How do you feel about Trump's spending and expanding deficits?
              The only way to solve the debt problem is to get the growth up above 4% and in order to do that Trump had to prime the pump.

Comment

The only way to solve the debt problem is to get the growth up above 4% and in order to do that Trump had to prime the pump.
                You're saying that he has to spend and additional $8.282 trillion in order to solve the debt problem?

How is he "priming the pump"?
                “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

You're saying that he has to spend and additional $8.282 trillion in order to solve the debt problem?

How is he "priming the pump"?
                  The estimates which you give do not take into account the growth of the GDP in the future and the added tax revenue.

Comment

Why would anyone not want a wall?

Here is an example of the horror stories being told about women's trips to the border:
                    Well, there are fragments of the story, which we were able to gather as we traveled along the U.S.-Mexico border. We, for example, visited a shelter in northern Mexico - in Nogales, Sonora, the Mexican state of Sonora - where one woman said her entire trip north was effectively a sexual assault. She was brought across the border by a man under false pretenses, taken to the city of Atlanta and, she says, used as a prostitute for years. Now, she's back in northern Mexico. That's where we found her.

If a wall is built all of this abuse of women and children at the border will cease overnight!

Would just one person answer the following question for me?:

What is so bad about a wall when compared to all the evil which is resulting from the lack of a wall?
                    Well, as long as the check from Mexico clears, who cares, right?

Comment

The estimates which you give do not take into account the growth of the GDP in the future and the added tax revenue.
                      Show me your data. So far, Trump's GDP growth is at 2.6% It hasn't been over 3.5% (Clinton) since the Johnson administration.

Now, how is expanding our debt by a 41 percent increase over Obama going to 'prime the pump' and somehow get us to 4% growth? I am all ears...

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Ah, more Trumpeconomics.

Amazing how all the Repubs screamed about the deficit, until the tax bill gave great credits to their donors.

And tariffs will allow for GDP growth too? Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonahdog View Post
                          And tariffs will allow for GDP growth too? Of course.
                          The only way to stop illegal trade practices is by tariffs. Then after the playing field is leveled then the USA will sell more overseas and then the GNP will indeed grow.

Comment

The only way to stop illegal trade practices is by tariffs. Then after the playing field is leveled then the USA will sell more overseas and then the GNP will indeed grow.
                            Yep, that and the check from Mexico, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonahdog View Post
                              Yep, that and the check from Mexico, right?
                              In case you don't know it, there is more than one way to skin a cat!

Comment

Show me your data. So far, Trump's GDP growth is at 2.6% It hasn't been over 3.5% (Clinton) since the Johnson administration.

Now, how is expanding our debt by a 41 percent increase over Obama going to 'prime the pump' and somehow get us to 4% growth? I am all ears...
                                Bump for [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION]

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X