Every day is a new circus.

fool

Hall of Fame
Of course he wouldn't see anything wrong with it cos he doesn't care about people, including residents he can try to bulldoze out of their homes and even people like you. Time was I thought you were an intelligent, affable guy with a quirky sense of humour and some humanity. Never figured you for being such a clown for Trump and so dismissive of people who've been railroaded by the clown. Live and learn.

"The Clown" is about to bring Peace and Prosperity to the Korean Peninsula.
I never said it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump in his State of the Union address:

"No regime has oppressed its own citizens more totally or brutally than the cruel dictatorship in North Korea."​

Trump in Singapore:

"He loves his people, not that I'm surprised by that, but he loves his people... I think he liked me and I like him... we got along very well. He's smart, loves his people..."​

From day to day, truth moves around for this guy. Kim already got what he wants from the meeting. Trump is delusional if he thinks that praising the crime family running North Korea will help anyone living there who isn't part of Kim's circle, or that Kim will give up his nuclear force that threatens us.

glorydaz

From day to day, truth moves around for this guy. Kim already got what he wants from the meeting. Trump is delusional if he thinks that praising the crime family running North Korea will help anyone living there who isn't part of Kim's circle, or that Kim will give up his nuclear force that threatens us.

Yeah, Trump should have just waited until we got nuked. He's so dumb. :rotfl:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, Trump should have just waited until we got nuked.

That was a real concern lately, as Trump was challenging and taunting Kim about "who has the bigger button."

Our friends and enemies alike were alarmed by Trump's threats of war.

Donald Trump may be bluffing over a pre-emptive strike on North Korea
But do not count on it

https://www.economist.com/briefing/...fing-over-a-pre-emptive-strike-on-north-korea

He's so dumb.

Well, he's now proposing a trade war with Canada, with whom we have a large trade surplus. That surely qualifies.

Yep.

glorydaz

That was a real concern lately, as Trump was challenging and taunting Kim about "who has the bigger button."

Our friends and enemies alike were alarmed by Trump's threats of war.

Donald Trump may be bluffing over a pre-emptive strike on North Korea
But do not count on it

https://www.economist.com/briefing/...fing-over-a-pre-emptive-strike-on-north-korea

Well, he's now proposing a trade war with Canada, with whom we have a large trade surplus. That surely qualifies.

Yep.

Just goes to show that you people have very active imaginations.

Lots of Doubt with no Do. A fearful lot for sure.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Just goes to show that you people have very active imaginations.

Well, it was FOX News, so you would be justified in suspecting that it was just imagination. But it's true. FOX just had a brief attack of integrity.

Lots of Doubt with no Do. A fearful lot for sure.

Like this:
Yeah, Trump should have just waited until we got nuked.

So Trump caved and agreed to cancel joint military exercises with South Korea to avoid war. How did appeasement work for Neville Chamberlain?

glorydaz

Yeah, and if Trump walked on water, you'd claim it was because he couldn't swim. It was the same with Regan, but you folks can't admit it. Your mind is made up. What a shame.

glorydaz

Well, it was FOX News, so you would be justified in suspecting that it was just imagination. But it's true. FOX just had a brief attack of integrity.

Like this:

So Trump caved and agreed to cancel joint military exercises with South Korea to avoid war. How did appeasement work for Neville Chamberlain?

Those war games are carried out once a year. The next ones aren't coming up for 9 months. So "cancelling" the exercises is not the big concession you folks want to make it. Clearly, the art of the deal is not your forte.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Those war games are carried out once a year. The next ones aren't coming up for 9 months. So "cancelling" the exercises is not the big concession you folks want to make it.

Trump got schooled this time. Kim got what he demanded, Trump got a vague promise, instead of his objective.

Clearly, the art of the deal is not Trump's forte.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Did you ever think you'd see the day when Trump would shaft one of our closest friends and allies as Canada and gush over Kim Jong Un and Putin?

If Trump was obligated to do everything he could to give Putin control over the United States, is there anything he'd do differently?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Trump got taken. Kim got the concession he demanded, Trump got nothing.

It's spelled "Reagan." And he wasn't dumb enough to trust the North Korean dictator.

Trump got schooled. But your mind is made up. What a shame.

No, he actually did this one right, not that it makes up with all the wrong he has done, such as trade with China, calling it a deficit, which is a false idea. He has made no positive deals with Canada and Mexico, no better NAFTA pact.

His being able to see Kin and sit down and talk was a good move out of so many bad ones

Danoh

No, he actually did this one right, not that it makes up with all the wrong he has done, such as trade with China, calling it a deficit, which is a false idea. He has made no positive deals with Canada and Mexico, no better NAFTA pact.

His being able to see Kin and sit down and talk was a good move out of so many bad ones

I seriously doubt it.

But hope otherwise.

Time will tell.

eider

It's easy for folks who dislike a leader to ignore that leader's good moves, a kind of momentum.

But I do hope that President Trump's meeting with North-Korean-Kim will turn out for the better. Democrats have surely got to admit that if President Obama had held this meeting that they might see it differently.

.... and I hope that he does go ahead with his suggestion for a Federal repeal of the marijuana laws.

If these moves become two successes, then fair enough..... and this alone might win his second term of office..... it could.....

Danoh

Bingo! THAT is exactly what is going on ...

Personally, I don't view that as being what Trump is up to.

Rather, his long over blown narcissism and profound greed has rendered him completely blind to the dangers he is playing with.

It is this that has us reacting to just about everything he says and does as if we are observing a child too soon confident in itself, and as a result, completely oblivious to the fact that it is actually wearing its' right shoe on its' left foot; its' left shoe, on its' right.

THIS is what MUCH of the man's many -mis-words and mis-deeds far too often manifest.

Trump merely ever being, Trump.

Kind of like how, although the late fool of a Mob Boss: John Gotti, could not but end up exposing La Cosa Nostra to even more danger for them at the hands of Law Enforcement, that had not been what Gotti had wanted.

For he certainly threatened and bribed plenty a jury member to his freedom each time he'd find himself facing prison.

What brought him down in the end? What brought down many of his own with him?

His profound dishonesty to himself about himself, due to his equally profound narcissism.

Each time he'd screw up, he'd blame anyone but himself.

And each time he would beat Law Enforcement through his corrupt means, he would repeatedly make an open show of it.

A huge fopaux, within the world of Organized Crime. They were actually already set to take him out, as a result.

Because there is a callousness that kind of self-dishonesty and massive ego issue results in - that then results in all sorts of mis-steps that greatly impacts all concerned.

A callousness that renders its fool no longer able to see the catastrophe he is heading himself and his towards.

I sincerely doubt Trump wants to sell out his country.

Nevertheless, the result is the same.

He can't help himself at this point.

And only the ever mis-informed as to the processes behind being able to read another's personality profile without having to deal with them personally, take issue with the idea.

Not surprisingly, such then turn around and read all sorts of self-delusions into their false idol.

There is no reasoning with such.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

We already know Trump is delusional, so that's where we're at.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
They have the same constitutional cover as other law enforcement people. They are, according to the Supreme Court, legally able to lie to you about your rights in order to get you to waive them.

I share your concerns about the police. But I'm talking about Border Patrol asking for documents outside their 100 miles from the border limits.

The following refers to BP activity where they routinely flout the law within the 100-mile zone :

For instance, Border Patrol claims the authority to operate immigration checkpoints. Agents, nevertheless, cannot pull anyone over without "reasonable suspicion" of an immigration violation or crime (more than just a "hunch"). Similarly, courts have determined that outside of Ports of Entry [Border Patrol cannot search vehicles in the 100-mile zone without a warrant or "probable cause" (a reasonable belief, based on the circumstances, that an immigration violation or crime has occurred).

Outside the 100-mile zone, how is the act of boarding Greyhound buses to ask for documentation anything other than unconstitutional?

https://www.aclu.org/other/aclu-factsheet-customs-and-border-protections-100-mile-zone