Every day is a new circus.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You are questioning your own memory, perception, and/or sanity???

When you read down that list you linked to, there's a lot of doser behavior there. I know what gaslighting is, where the term originates from, and that it doesn't just happen in relationships. It can happen online, used as he does in the way he operates to bring about the results he wants to see. I'll give you a basic idea, but it isn't the intent of this thread to feed his appetite so I'm not going to go through this with you post after post after post. So very simply:

Took me less than a minute - anna, you used to be one of the best at this back in the day - what on earth has happened to you?

This coming from the guy who told me he couldn't open a thread which we both knew wasn't true...

I was removed from the thread in question, which meant that when I clicked on your link, it didn't open

Again - what on earth happened to you?

Don't play innocent. You know well that you can click the link just fine when you're not logged in, so don't be lazy and expect someone else to do your work for you.

This is what you choose to respond to?

What on earth happened to you Anna?:sigh:

You want to believe that these criminals are being mistreated, and so the MSM feed you exactly what you want :(

told you all earlier Lon - nobody cares about the children, anna least of all - they're only a convenient tool with which to attack trump

like i said, @Lon, nobody cares about the children, least of all anna

so these children are getting better treatment than they got in their home countries, they're safer in custody than they were traveling across central america and mexico, we're fulfilling our obligations as Christians

looks to me like it's just as i called it - anna's only interest (and the only interest of the left) is to use these poor children as tools to smear trump

looks to me like you actually care about the children Lon - for those who feel compelled to help, go here: https://www.compassion.com/about/about-us.htm

:yawn:

don't care

1. They tell blatant lies.
2. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof.
3. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition.
4. They wear you down over time.
5. Their actions do not match their words.
6. They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you.
7. They know confusion weakens people.
8. They project.
9. They try to align people against you.
10. They tell you or others that you are crazy.
11. They tell you everyone else is a liar.

This is just the bare bones of it because frankly, he doesn't deserve the time of day.
I know what he's doing, I know he's aware of people's triggers, and I know he enjoys exploiting them for his own amusement.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i thought you were pretending to care about the children

My thread devoted to the condition of children at the border was locked by a mod. This thread can contain that conversation, but it's not the only conversation. Thanks for the use of Alinsky to mix things up, though. :thumb:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My thread devoted to the condition of children at the border was locked by a mod.

btw - why "at the border"?

you don't care about them in their home countries, or on route to the US border, or once they're across and being trafficked as sex slaves?

Lon

This is just the bare bones of it because frankly, he doesn't deserve the time of day.
I know what he's doing, I know he's aware of people's triggers, and I know he enjoys exploiting them for his own amusement.
I see. I just got caught inadvertently in the middle of it. I thought I was somehow included in the gaslighting comments because at that point, I was talking about Compassion International and taking care of needy kids, thus thought it somehow was involved simply because the one quote from him, was to me concerning it. Thank you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I see. I just got caught inadvertently in the middle of it. I thought I was somehow included in the gaslighting comments because at that point, I was talking about Compassion International and taking care of needy kids, thus thought it somehow was involved simply because the one quote from him, was to me concerning it. Thank you.

Meanwhile, do we have any reason to believe that Anna really cares about the children in the news, other than as a reason to feed her irrational hatred of trump?

Reactions: Lon

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
[h=1]Graham On Migrants: ‘I Don’t Care If They Have To Stay In These Facilities For 400 Days’[/h]
[h=1]Migrants Shout “No Shower!” as Pence Tours Overcrowded, Foul-Smelling Detention Center[/h]
A group of men who were behind the chain link fence started shouting at the gathered news cameras, with some yelling “No shower!” A patrol agent at the scene acknowledged that many of the men had not showered for 10 to 20 days for the simple reason that there were no actual showers at the facility until recently. He claimed the longest any detainee had been at the facility was 32 days but some of the men who managed to talk to the gathered reporters said that was not true and they had been there for longer.

f_mo_la_pence_camps2_190712.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

[h=2][/h]

Look at Pence. This is the face of the GOP.

Lon

Franklin Graham - on Facebook
Yesterday 7/13 at 4:05 PM ·

Franklin Graham said:
Vice President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence toured and assessed a U.S. government detention center in McAllen, Texas, yesterday. They were accompanied by reporters and a group of GOP lawmakers. It’s not only some politicians who try to use the border crisis to further their agendas, but some media do as well. Vice President Pence said, “Rather than broadcast the full story, showing the compassionate care the American people are providing to vulnerable families, tonight CNN only played video of men in the temporary facility and didn’t play any footage of the family facility at all... ignoring the excellent care being provided to families and children. Our great CBP agents deserve better and the American people deserve the whole story from CNN!" I appreciate Vice President Pence doing all that he can to bring the truth to the American people and to make sure, that even with a dysfunctional immigration process in dire need of change, migrants in these centers are receiving appropriate care. Thank you Mr. Vice President.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Our racist, white nationalist president:

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!