Meuller gets another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

I am new here. I am a Christian. Is this what we do here? Ad hominem attacks on people with differing opinions or do we engage what people say and ask what it does or doesn't have to do with theology? Please tell me this isn't just a mud slinging place?

You're in Politics. You'll find a variety of posters.

However, this is not a Sunday school class even in the religion section.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I am new here. I am a Christian. Is this what we do here? Ad hominem attacks on people with differing opinions or do we engage what people say and ask what it does or doesn't have to do with theology? Please tell me this isn't just a mud slinging place?

There are those here who get crazy and go after people who disagree with them. And most of them, if you get past that issue, are probably decent people in real life. And there are a very few disturbed individuals. You'll figure it out. Don't mistake the brawling for real life.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Well, the forum is dogmatic and there are few things agreed upon by outsiders. I like pretty much everyone here but have given up discussion on theology. I enjoy teasing and messing with everyone. But if there's a good discussion on doctrine I'm in. Thanks for your observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did they get Trump yet? :rotfl:

119cd8f936043c442e70994de0a42469.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
by-steve-lounsbury-on-republican-pinterest-pin-political-humor-memes-by-steve-lounsbury-on-republican-pinterest-puke-those-words-will-never-cross.jpg

Did they get Trump yet? :rotfl:

119cd8f936043c442e70994de0a42469.jpg

The Republicans were more than willing to allow Special Council Ken Starr almost 5 years to complete his investigation of President Clinton - yet "patrick jane" and the conservatives cry "foul" when Mueller spends 10 months!

I'm sure that out of their innate sense of fairness, Trump supporters will only be too glad to provide this Special Council with another 50 months to complete his investigations!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I notice Trump is offering to talk to Mueller, but only if he ends the investigation quickly.

Guess why he wants it to end quickly.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I notice Trump is offering to talk to Mueller, but only if he ends the investigation quickly.

Guess why he wants it to end quickly.

For the Nation and its citizen's sake, that's why. The investigation hasn't found ANY proof that Trump and his administration colluded with Russia in the election. It's time to END this, scandalous probe that goes nowhere.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
by-steve-lounsbury-on-republican-pinterest-pin-political-humor-memes-by-steve-lounsbury-on-republican-pinterest-puke-those-words-will-never-cross.jpg

The Republicans were more than willing to allow Special Council Ken Starr almost 5 years to complete his investigation of President Clinton - yet "patrick jane" and the conservatives cry "foul" when Mueller spends 10 months!

I'm sure that out of their innate sense of fairness, Trump supporters will only be too glad to provide this Special Council with another 50 months to complete his investigations!

You far-left libs love living in the past. I've got news for you and your ilk, the past is gone, the present is the here and now. Even when you guys try to pin something on Trump, it's always, for the most part, something that, supposedly happened a decade or so, ago. Why not live in the present? I know that will fall on deaf ears with you guys.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Barbarian notes that Trump and his lawyers seem frantic to put an end to the investigation)

For the Nation and its citizen's sake, that's why.

Most Americans think it's for a different reason:

Poll: Large majority think Trump did something illegal or unethical on Russia probe
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...llegal-or-unethical-on-russia-probe/23308543/

The investigation hasn't found ANY proof that Trump and his administration colluded with Russia in the election.

Other than the meeting in Trump tower with Russians who promised Donald Trump Jr. that they would give him dirt on Clinton. That was characterized by Trump advisor Steve Bannon as "treasonous."

It's time to END this, scandalous probe that goes nowhere.

Be patient. So far, 22 indictments. And he's still got a lot of material to investigate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(Barbarian notes that Trump and his lawyers seem frantic to put an end to the investigation)

Most Americans think it's for a different reason:

Poll: Large majority think Trump did something illegal or unethical on Russia probe
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...llegal-or-unethical-on-russia-probe/23308543/

The investigation hasn't found ANY proof that Trump and his administration colluded with Russia in the election. It's time to END this, scandalous probe that goes nowhere.
[/QUOTE]

The problem is, you and your ilk get your information from sources such as CNN, etc.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

The problem is, you and your ilk get your information from sources such as CNN, etc.[/QUOTE]

Or in this case, the American people. And yes, we know, you think they are all lying. If that helps you sleep, who am I to care?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The problem is, you and your ilk get your information from sources such as CNN, etc.

Or in this case, the American people. And yes, we know, you think they are all lying. If that helps you sleep, who am I to care?[/QUOTE]

Who cares who you are? You're just a tiny man with a tiny mind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You seem constantly obsessed with me. Where you don't know things about me, you confabulate things.

Tiny old dumb barbarian, um?

Well, do you have a better description of the REAL you, to offer? Somehow, when I think of you, Conan the Barbarian isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Somehow, when I think of you, Conan the Barbarian isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

Well, was a wrestler for years, and I spent my summers as a student driving spikes on track gangs, so I've always been stronger than most people. But I'm not very violent.

I picked up the name in an odd way. On a message board, there was this rather aggressive atheist who had become obsessed with me the way you have. He didn't like Christians and had a number of encounters with me, that didn't go well for him.

Venting at me, he told me that I just didn't understand how "barbaric" Christianity is. I replied, "call me the barbarian, then." Everyone else thought it was funny, and the name stuck.

And now you know. I'd never call you a barbarian, Grosnik.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.