Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't work me up,\

I see the denial, but your behavior is more persuasive.

#ReleaseTheDocuments

You mean Trump is going to keep his promise and release his tax returns? I don't think so. His transcripts are still sealed, too.

But that's not going to help him now.

Why Robert Mueller Probably Has Trump's Tax Returns
As the special counsel's probe continues, actions point to access to the president's closely held financial information.

It now appears likely special counsel Robert Mueller has crossed what President Donald Trump has said is a clear red line by gaining access to the president's tax returns as part of a broadening investigation looking for links between Trump's business interests, his presidential campaign and Russia.

In fact, it seems almost certain the FBI–special counsel investigation has its hands on the president's tax returns.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...-mueller-likely-has-donald-trumps-tax-returns

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I see the denial, but your behavior is more persuasive.
Post my whole post, it's for your benefit and growth. Plus, you're so worked up, you double posted. :rotfl:

It doesn't work me up, I'm getting you worked up, I'm The Mentalist. :chuckle: You haven't posted so frequently and started so many threads in the nearly 20 years you've been here.

Jerry Shugart

In fact, it seems almost certain the FBI–special counsel investigation has its hands on the president's tax returns.

Are you so blind that you cannot see the fishing expedition underway by Mueller?

Just wait until it happens to you and then you will know that what is going on is a violation of Trump's civil rights!

Wake up and smell the coffee!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Are you so blind that you cannot see the fishing expedition underway by Mueller?

Notice the very conservative National Review says that Muller should investigate these issues, which they call "troubling." So your characterization is obviously not realistic.

Just wait until it happens to you and then you will know that what is going on is a violation of Trump's civil rights!

Show us in what way Trump's civil rights are being violated. With documented actions by Mueller and specific laws. Even Trump's lawyers won't make that claim.

Wake up and smell the coffee!

Apparently, it's vodka. умничай, мой друг.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Notice the very conservative National Review says that Muller should investigate these issues, which they call "troubling." So your characterization is obviously not realistic.

Show us in what way Trump's civil rights are being violated. With documented actions by Mueller and specific laws. Even Trump's lawyers won't make that claim.

Apparently, it's vodka. умничай, мой друг.
What time do you start hitting the bottle each day? Nobody has to release tax returns for public view, no such law.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian

What time do you start hitting the bottle each day?

Generally, about 11:30 PM, when I do it. Shot of Wild Turkey, usually. Read a couple of chapters from whatever book I'm reading, walk the dog, and get ready for bed.

Nobody has to release tax returns for public view, no such law.

Every presidential candidate does it. But Trump won't. For reasons that are starting to become clear. Mueller has only to show a reasonable suspicion of criminal activity to get a warrant to look at them. That's how they got Al Capone, too.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Generally, about 11:30 PM, when I do it. Shot of Wild Turkey, usually. Read a couple of chapters from whatever book I'm reading, walk the dog, and get ready for bed.

Every presidential candidate does it. But Trump won't. For reasons that are starting to become clear. Mueller has only to show a reasonable suspicion of criminal activity to get a warrant to look at them. That's how they got Al Capone, too.
It's natural to have hopes and dreams.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
DT8CLOsU8AAwK0E.jpg

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
20 Feb 2019 - 4:15:39 PM
Mueller must deliver report to DOJ prior to OIG releasing next installment.
You will understand why in the coming weeks.
Q

wonderdog

20 Feb 2019 - 4:15:39 PM
Mueller must deliver report to DOJ prior to OIG releasing next installment.
You will understand why in the coming weeks.
Q

You believe that "Q" is real entity and is disseminating real information? If so could you please explain Q to me in layman's terms. What is it that convinced you Q is real? Do you also believe that Pizzagate is real?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You believe that "Q" is real entity and is disseminating real information? If so could you please explain Q to me in layman's terms. What is it that convinced you Q is real? Do you also believe that Pizzagate is real?
I'm going to be putting up some Q posts in order to let people make up their own minds about him/her/them. I don't want what I believe about Q to sway anyone.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
20 Feb 2019 - 9:57:03 PM
But, you knew that already.
Hence why [AS][SDNY][MW] are attempting to keep the ‘insurance’ scheme ongoing post Mueller.
FEAR.
The fun begins directly after.
Will make the Super Bowl look like a puppy show.
Q

Status
Not open for further replies.