Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the bigger question to me is this:

why on earth does anybody bother responding to him on his thread?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The bigger question, oh uncultured one, is why you go out of your way to accuse him of having such desires in the first place? His denial is only in response to your false allegations.

Exodus 20:16: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.[FONT="]
[/FONT]

Welcome back Pete! Have I mentioned how much admiration I have for you writing your award winning post?

Here it is again for those of you who missed it.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5206708&viewfull=1#post5206708
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?68836-Knight-s-pick-09-05-2010

Pete's own testimony talks about the things that have been covered extensively in this 5 Part thread (what causes homosexual desires and can they be cured and the moral depravity of the LGBTQ movement, in this case the pro homosexual Metropolitan Community Church).

Ya know Pete, there was another TOL'er that had homosexual desires. He wrote about wanting to receive oral sodomy from another male during his college days. I asked him to share his testimony in the latter part of Part 4, but he never did respond.

I'll see if I can find it and share it here.

Again, thanks for your great contribution to TOL and this thread!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While I look for the post by a well known and highly respected TOL'er who stated during his college days that he was tempted to be orally sodomized by another male and ask him again what he believed caused his homosexual desires and what he did to overcome them, I wanted to share yet another post by my good friend LMOHM aka Pete where he exposed the 'gaystapo' and how they harass EX homosexuals.

...I am a traitor in the eyes of the homosexual community, and I have already been called names, told I'm a liar, and even threatened because I am a former homosexual. I also often get told either I wasn't gay to begin with, or I still am gay as it's not possible to change.

I was doing outreach at Cardiff gay mardi gras two days ago. I'd never done outreach at a pride parade before. I used to go to pride events as a gay man. Some people took our tracts and read them, some binned them, some burned them. One of the guys I was with started preaching, and then asked me to preach and share my testimony, which I did. Many people tried to shout me down, and some looked ready to assault us! I did have some meaningful conversations with people about my story after this, and I hope and pray that they will also come to know God like I did.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...k-09-05-2010&p=2422248&viewfull=1#post2422248

You can see why I have so much admiration for this young man, as he tells the truth about the LGBTQ movement.

Kinda of reminds me of the Christians that attempted to share the Word of God with homosexuals down in the Castro District of San Francisco several years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrRxFoBSPng

Arthur Brain

Pete is not your "good friend" aCW so stop lying. He doesn't respect you or your "methodology". I won't go further on the rest but to stay that a lot can change in eight years and Pete can address that further if he wishes. Rest assured, he doesn't have time for the likes of you anymore or for the past several years in fact. Like most people, he saw right through you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow, the more I read posts by LMOHM aka Pete, the more admiration I have for this young man!

Check this out from another thread:

Originally Posted by The Horn
Good for them ! Gay rights are under attack by homophobic bigots with too much power .
If gay people do not deserve equal rights in America, than no one deserves any rights at all .
America was not created to be a nation where unpopular minorities live in fear of being persecuted !
You cannot say "All men are created equal " - except for LGBT people . If you believe this, you are a hypocrite !

All men are created equal. But not all behaviours practiced by men should be equally tolerated.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...omosexuality&p=5048358&viewfull=1#post5048358

Of course when he said "...but not all behaviours practiced by men should be equally tolerated", he was talking about not tolerated by society and it's institutions, civil government being one of them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I could spend the entire day sharing words of wisdom from posts my good friend LMOHM aka Pete has shared here on TOL regarding homosexuality (and will do so at a later time), but Church calls

Matthew 18:20

Arthur Brain

While I look for the post by a well known and highly respected TOL'er who stated during his college days that he was tempted to be orally sodomized by another male and ask him again what he believed caused his homosexual desires and what he did to overcome them...

Ya know, I'm no fan of Musterion, not by a long shot but this is just yet more projecting fixation. He started a thread that was almost as stupid as this one but nobody regards the guy as homosexual for a brief temptation in a drunken night in college. He invited ridicule for his comments about what constitutes a homosexual after that admission but like you, he's not exactly blessed in the reasoning department. Unlike you, however, he's not in the closet.

Arthur Brain

I could spend the entire day sharing words of wisdom from posts my good friend LMOHM aka Pete has shared here on TOL regarding homosexuality (and will do so at a later time), but Church calls

He's not your "good friend" aCW. Ya need to get this through whatever brain substitute you have in that bonce of yours.

lovemeorhateme

Welcome back Pete! Have I mentioned how much admiration I have for you writing your award winning post?

Here it is again for those of you who missed it.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5206708&viewfull=1#post5206708
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?68836-Knight-s-pick-09-05-2010

Pete's own testimony talks about the things that have been covered extensively in this 5 Part thread (what causes homosexual desires and can they be cured and the moral depravity of the LGBTQ movement, in this case the pro homosexual Metropolitan Community Church).

Ya know Pete, there was another TOL'er that had homosexual desires. He wrote about wanting to receive oral sodomy from another male during his college days. I asked him to share his testimony in the latter part of Part 4, but he never did respond.

I'll see if I can find it and share it here.

Again, thanks for your great contribution to TOL and this thread!

You have mentioned it, ad nauseam. All the while deflecting, denying, being dishonest, or totally ignoring anything I say to challenge you on your own appalling behaviour. :rolleyes:

lovemeorhateme

Wow, the more I read posts by LMOHM aka Pete, the more admiration I have for this young man!

Check this out from another thread:

Originally Posted by The Horn
Good for them ! Gay rights are under attack by homophobic bigots with too much power .
If gay people do not deserve equal rights in America, than no one deserves any rights at all .
America was not created to be a nation where unpopular minorities live in fear of being persecuted !
You cannot say "All men are created equal " - except for LGBT people . If you believe this, you are a hypocrite !

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...omosexuality&p=5048358&viewfull=1#post5048358

Of course when he said "...but not all behaviours practiced by men should be equally tolerated", he was talking about not tolerated by society and it's institutions, civil government being one of them.

I was, was I? I was speaking from a Christian perspective in regards to the church. Unlike you, I’ve never wanted to see a theocracy.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The Catholic Church's position on homosexuality remains the correct and best expressed Christian position, calling out the mortal sin for what it is, yet recognizing that they suffer from a disorder - as do we all - and are called to the Christian life and therefore, like all sinners called to repentance, should not be singled out for special hatred or persecution:

Chastity and homosexuality

Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a6.htm

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I was, was I? I was speaking from a Christian perspective in regards to the church. Unlike you, I’ve never wanted to see a theocracy.

Both you and I know that there is no such thing as a Christian 'theocracy', as you can't force repentance, redemption and eternal salvation on anyone. Legislating Judeo-Christian based laws is another thing, as laws deal with behavior.

In any event, it was a great article that you wrote. The Church (if you can find one these days that doesn't embrace LGBTQ doctrine) being one of three institutions that God created for the governance of men (the family and civil government being the other two) definitely needs to step up and become vocal on this issue.

I was chatting with one of TOL's many theologians the other day about Matthew 18:6 (Danoh hasn't returned to attempt to refute the commentary on it, I hope that he's ok), and was wondering what you thought about Jesus' stance on movements and people that indoctrinate children towards sin, which I've shown repeatedly throughout this 5 part thread (in fact it's one of the main themes) is a mainstay of the LGBTQ movement.

Here's the post from a couple of pages back:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5255896&viewfull=1#post5255896

People forget that Jesus chooses when to turn the other cheek. He didn't do it when the money changers were using a place of worship for their business transactions, do you think He'd turn the other cheek when an evil movement indoctrinates innocent children to an ideology and behavior that is physically, emotionally and spiritually deadly?

jesus-whip.jpg

The evil monsters of the homosexual movement should be so lucky if Jesus took a whip to them. As seen in the commentary, He has other plans.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Catholic Church's position on homosexuality remains the correct and best expressed Christian position, calling out the mortal sin for what it is, yet recognizing that they suffer from a disorder - as do we all - and are called to the Christian life and therefore, like all sinners called to repentance, should not be singled out for special hatred or persecution:

Chastity and homosexuality

Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained.

It's been well explained what causes homosexual desires, although the LGBTQ movement won't acknowledge it because they don't want people to know that desires and behaviors are changeable.

Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

Under no circumstances should they be approved by civil government, the Church, the family nor society at large. We'll discuss on your return from banishment how your Catholic Church is approving of same sex relationships even though you've stated otherwise here.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity.

I should point out that those who are struggling with homosexual desires should be respected and compassion and sensitivity should always be used towards them. Nowhere in Holy Scripture does it say that those who proudly embrace immoral beliefs and behaviors should be "respected". Legislating righteous laws and creating cultural mores' that tell these people that their behavior and agenda is wrong is showing them Godly "respect".

Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided.

What does "unjust discrimination" mean? By saying that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered" your church is being discriminatory.

These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

If civil government and society at large embrace these peoples' immoral desires and behaviors, how are these persons going to fulfill God's will in their lives? There is no incentive to do so if society doesn't tell them what they're doing is wrong.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection.
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a6.htm

Yes, all those who have immoral desires should choose not to fulfill them. That doesn't mean they shouldn't attempt to overcome those desires through spiritual and psychological counselling.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

”Good friend”? When did this happen? :rotfl:

Any one that comes forward in this day and age and tells the truth about homosexuality, as you've done, is a friend of God and hence a friend of mine.

While I look for the post from the latter part of Part 4 where a well known TOL'er talked about wanting another male to orally sodomize him during his college days, and then ask the well known TOL'er to join the thread so that he can be an inspiration to others by telling what he did to overcome those unnatural desires (perhaps Arthur Brain recalls the name of the guy, as he has a sharp memory), I wanted to ask your opinion on the article that I posted several pages back entitled

“Why Christians Should Not Throw Reparative Therapy™ Under the Bus”
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5254640&viewfull=1#post5254640
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5254650&viewfull=1#post5254650
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5254945&viewfull=1#post5254945

If you haven't read the article, please do, as I would like your feedback on it. When you get a chance, I'd also like your thoughts on the commentary of Matthew 18:6.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
One of the few organizations out there spreading the truth is MassResistance (even Peter LaBarbera of AFTAH on occasion becomes a Republican lackey, as shown by his latest article supporting Trump SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh: https://americansfortruth.com/2018/...s-praise-of-rehnquist-and-judicial-restraint/ . See my 3 posts exposing Brett Kavanaugh back on page 51).

In this article MassResistance shows how the LGBTQ movement has infiltrated the Southern Baptist denomination.

MassResistance Texas activists continue fight to stop LGBT infiltration into Southern Baptist denomination
Pro-family Resolution at Southern Baptist Convention blocked
Disturbing connections to LGBT activism
… But compromising church leaders are now being exposed

July 10, 2018 By Brian Camenker

In April 2017, Rev. Tom Littleton of Alabama gave a chilling talk on “How the LGBT movement is infiltrating conservative churches” at the MassResistance Citizen Action Conference in Austin, TX.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4RmsoxAc80

For over a decade, he pointed out, the national LGBT movement has been funding a multi-million-dollar under-the-radar subversive campaign in Southern states to push the homosexual movement into conservative Christian churches. And they’ve been shockingly successful.
But an even bigger goal has been to infiltrate and subvert the overall Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), the largest Christian denomination in the South and the second largest in North America (after the Catholic Church). This year that goal has become frighteningly closer to reality. The events surrounding the 2018 Southern Baptist Convention’s annual meeting, held June 12-13 in Dallas, shocked many conservatives.
Read more: http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen3/18b/MR-TX-SBC-Resolution/lgbt-infiltration.html

welcoming-baptists_5508_660s.jpg

Russell Moore, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, was exposed back in Part 4 in this post:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4478543&viewfull=1#post4478543

And here's a post exposing Al Moher, President of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4479704&viewfull=1#post4479704

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Many of you might be wondering why Donald Trump has met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in private on two occasions, the last meeting lasting over 2 hours.

There's speculation that the mass murderer Putin, who was a Colonel in the cut throat KGB, might have information on Trump that could be used against him for blackmail purposes.

I had brought this information up in Part 4 when Trump was running for President. It's something that seriously needs to be considered by those who are interested in the truth.

Donald Trump Interview Hints At Russian Sexcapades
https://www.elitedaily.com/news/politics/trump-video-possible-evidence-golden-showers/1750863

https://www.elitedaily.com/news/trump-golden-showers-blackmail-russia-sex-workers/1748716

trump6.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is no surprise:

Same-sex ‘marriage’ doesn’t improve LGBT health: Study

July 16, 2018

Same-sex “marriage” in the United States is not improving the health of gays and lesbians, according to a study by the National Bureau of Economic Research, an American think-tank. In their paper, Effects of Access to Legal Same-Sex Marriage on Marriage and Health: Evidence from BRFSS, the researchers say that the legalization of same-sex “marriage” has improved access to healthcare for gays and lesbians. Even with that improved healthcare access, though, those in same-sex “marriages” did not see any sort of bump up in their health, they concluded. Health indicators for lesbians in these legally-recognized “marriages” did not suggest they are any healthier than non-“married” lesbians.
Gay men in these “marriages” also showed no improvement in their health.

Read more: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/same-sex-marriage-doesnt-improve-lgbt-health-study

A deadly behavior is a deadly behavior. I'm not sure why those who engage in a morally depraved unnatural act seem to think that partaking in faux marriage is going to make their disease ridden and downright deadly behavior safer.

51i5B6VUvIL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

MassResistance's book: The Health Hazards of Homosexuality

Oral sex spreading unstoppable bacteria
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5058836&viewfull=1#post5058836

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
While I look for the post by a well known and highly respected TOL'er who stated during his college days that he was tempted to be orally sodomized by another male and ask him again what he believed caused his homosexual desires and what he did to overcome them...

Ya know, I'm no fan of Musterion, not by a long shot but this is just yet more projecting fixation. He started a thread that was almost as stupid as this one but nobody regards the guy as homosexual for a brief temptation in a drunken night in college. He invited ridicule for his comments about what constitutes a homosexual after that admission but like you, he's not exactly blessed in the reasoning department. Unlike you, however, he's not in the closet.

Since one of the main themes in this 5 Part thread is what causes homosexual desires and can they be changed, I thought that I'd ask a very well known and respected TOL'er what caused his and what he's done to overcome them.

Quote: Originally posted by musterion
...Sometime back I confessed here to having been very briefly tempted in college, before I was a Christian, to allow a homosexual to perform oral sex on me as he'd offered. I declined and it never happened, and since being saved I am viscerally repulsed at the idea.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...e-Homosexual&p=4874259&viewfull=1#post4874259

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...e-Homosexual&p=4874277&viewfull=1#post4874277

There was no mention of "a drunken night" in his post. Besides, the vast majority of people who have become intoxicated aren't tempted to engage in homosexuality.

Again: As we've seen with LMOHM's/Pete's testimony where he stated what he believed caused his homosexual desires and what he is currently doing to help overcome them, it would be helpful to others to hear the testimony of musterion.

Please come forward musterion and share your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.