No announcement yet.

Supreme Court: Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the implications of the Supreme Court’s marriage decision? Four key things to consider. Gen. 2:18–24

Comment

First Sodomite Divorce Firm Opens In Philly

Related:

A transsexual marrying under false pretenses

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27).

Comment

Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives Ex 20:14
        Last edited by serpentdove; July 3rd, 2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Millions Reclaim the USA for God on July 4th and All Month Gen. 2:18–24

Comment

Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
            I read the prayer. Says "Americans are God's people..." Do you need to be a citizen? If you are one of The Donald's nasty Mexicans, are you not one of "God's people"?

Why are Christians so frightened of homosexuals? How big is their closet anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonahdog View Post
              "I read the prayer. Says "Americans are God's people..." Do you need to be a citizen?"
              1 Jn 3:12, NIV

"If you are one of The Donald's nasty Mexicans, are you not one of "God's people"?"
              God's people could care less about ethnicity or skin color. In fact, when we say that we are called microagressive. Christians believe we are one race--the human race (Ac 17:26). In fact, when we say that we are called microagressive.

Explain where the Donald got the facts wrong. You thought all illegal aliens were valedictorians?

"Why are Christians so frightened of homosexuals?"
              Why are God-haters so frightened of Christians? Ac 20:20 Would you like to make Christianity illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
                Why are God-haters so frightened of Christians? Ac 20:20 Would you like to make Christianity illegal?
                I don't hate your god, same as I don't hate unicorns.

No, I don't want to make Christianity illegal, just don't want its ignorance shoved down the peoples' throats. If you wish to be irrational, that is fine, just don't expect me to accept your irrationality as appropriate.

Comment

I don't want to make Christianity illegal, just don't want its ignorance shoved down the peoples' throats.
                  That's what all the adulterers said (Ex 20:14) who started all of this (Pr 6:14).

"...The social sexual revolution of our time." ~ Hugh Hefner 1 Co 6:9-10

"Hugh Hefner gives a lot of money to women's organizations to feel good about himself." ~ Dennis Prager 1 Tim. 2:9
                  Last edited by serpentdove; July 10th, 2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Chief Justice Roy Moore Says Supreme Court Justices Can be Impeached
                    Last edited by serpentdove; July 10th, 2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Democrats Introduce Bill to Ban ‘Husband’ and ‘Wife’ as ‘Anti-Gay’ Words Gen. 2:18–24, Heb 13:4

Comment

• Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
                        Chief Justice Roy Moore Says Supreme Court Justices Can be Impeached http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/3787476347.html
                        Sure. It was tried once, initiated by the House in 1805 before the Senate killed it. All you need is a serious violation of law or ethic. You can also raise an amendment to the Constitution, but both are arduous tasks and this one is a fool's errand.

Maybe Moore should helm the try.
                        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                          Sure. It was tried once, initiated by the House in 1805 before the Senate killed it. All you need is a serious violation of law or ethic. You can also raise an amendment to the Constitution, but both are arduous tasks and this one is a fool's errand...
                          Or don't appoint lawless men in the first place. 2 Thess. 2:7, 8

Comment

Or don't appoint lawless men in the first place. 8
                            They aren't lawless until adjudicated as such, your inclinations notwithstanding. We've removed the judge and jury nature of a king and made a system to protect a man against a mob that thinks it knows a thing it may well not.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                              They aren't lawless until adjudicated as such, your inclinations notwithstanding.
                              Who cares what I say? What has God said? Gen. 2:18–24, Heb 13:4

Laws come from God (Ge 2:7) not government (Ge 11:4).

Comment

...Laws come from God not government.
                                Not if you're speaking to a violation of law that would allow a S. Ct. Justice to be removed, which was, after all, the point I responded to.

Pro-Life

Comment

Working...
                                X