El Paso Shooter Identified Online As Trump Supporter Who Didn’t Like ‘Race Mixing’

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And it appears that most of them don't involve actual acts of physical violence

It appears they were also counting internet tough guy rhetoric - "in trump's America, we know how to take care of people like you!"

That kind of silly nonsense

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Awwww - poor deluded trump haters - once again another fail :(

Good try though!
I'm constantly reminded, with each one of these Trump related "crimes" (if you can call some of them that), of Ecclesiastes 8:11 and Deuteronomy 17:12-13

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You have bought in to the lie that says we can determine what the political affiliation was of a murderer by the evidence he leaves behind.

Barbarian observes:
Not hard to figure out when he blames environmental problems on Hispanics.

Typical leftist deflection.

When you think that reality is a "leftist deflection", it's clear what the problem is.

Your denial of responsibility is part of the problem.

I know the reality. My daughter and her friends brought God into school every day, prayed there, and met with others them to pray.

Anyone who says God was taken out of public schools, hasn't been there in a long time.[/quote]

Denying the responsibility of those who incited this killer won't work. As you see, public schools never removed God; He's there in countless students who exercise their rights to pray, bring Sacred literature, and wear religious symbols.

And if some school administrator doesn't get the message, the ACLU will haul him into court and force him to permit it.

That's the reality. And it has nothing to do with why a racist killed all those people in El Paso.

And people know it. No point in denying it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How is it possible for reasonably smart people to run so far off the rails? For someone who can obviously handle day-to-day tasks, you consistently make the list for lack of wisdom.

There's no reason for this type of insult. Knock it off.

You have, once again, labeled omnipotent God,

Rather, "omnipotent" is a label you have applied to God, when it is not Biblical. "Omnipotent" means "all powerful," or, "having all power." God has delegated some of His power to principalities, powers, and authorities.

and His Word, impotent

This is based on the prima facie statement above, that God is omnipotent.

in areas that you have unilaterally decided He can't work in.

Where have I said He couldn't work in them?

All I have said is that trying to put new wine (God's word) into old wineskins (a school system that used to teach God and His word) would cause the wineskins to break, and you would lose the wine.

Better to start fresh with new wineskins (for example, requiring that parents teach their own children).

This is the same kind of misunderstanding as thinking that the Jews rejected Christ so the Kingdom was postponed.

This is another prima facie statement.

Please stop saying God can be pushed out of anywhere. It is impossible.

It's not.

Used to be that God was taught by the school system of America.

Now if you teach God, you're likely to lose your job as a teacher for not toeing the line set by people who reject God.

But you can teach any other religion and they'll accept you.

He can decide to leave people to their own machinations, but it is never at the expense of losing control of any situation.

Sure. But that does not inherently contradict the position that people can push Him out of their lives.

In fact, it's the main reason God will send them to the Lake of Fire, because He will honor their desire to be separated from Him.

He rules in the darkest corners of the cosmos.

What does that have to do with anything?

This is not a universe where two opposing ideas clash in a battle of Titans.

On one side, you have submission to God, and on the other, you have rebellion against Him.

How do those two things NOT clash?

Satan lost whatever war he thought existed in the garden when God promised Christ would crush him at the cross.

Well, no, the war is still ongoing, though I do agree with scripture that the ending has already been decided.

Hatred/evil

Hatred is not inherently evil. If it were, then God would not hate or command us to hate.

These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood,A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil,A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren. - Proverbs 6:16-19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs6:16-19&version=NKJV

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. - Romans 12:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans12:9&version=NKJV

does not exist as a force;

Sure it (evil, not hatred) does.

Not in any literal sense, but its effects are still felt in the world.

it is the absence of the perfect love of God.

I address this below.

Darkness is the absence of light, silence is the absence of sound, cold is the absence of heat,

No disagreement there.

evil is the absence of love.

Rather, evil is rebellion against God.

Further, schools cannot "have God in them".

You seem to be taking everything I say as literal.

That is not the case.

By "God has been kicked out of the public schools," I simply mean that God, His existence, and His standard for right and wrong are no longer taught in schools.

Only individual people can make that claim.

Well, no.

If a nation is Godless, as Israel was several times throughout their history, then He and His values are not present in the nation as a whole.

Can you not see that my call "C'mon Dems, help us put the Bible back in schools if you really care." is a call to individual liberals to abandon an ideology that doesn't work?

That's not what that phrase means.

George, words have meaning, and certain strings of words have certain meanings.

What you said, "C'mon Dems, help us put the Bible back in schools if you really care," is not a call to individual liberals to "abandon an ideology that doesn't work," it's asking them to put God back into a system that once had God in it. It is, itself, based on an ideology that doesn't work, ie, putting new wine into old wineskins. And while there's nothing inherently wrong with putting God back into the Godless school system, time would be better spent forming a new system that inherently has God as a part of it.