The UFO phenomenon

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Of course UFO's exist. People see unidentified flying objects all the time. But this doesn't mean these UFO's are of extraterrestrial origin. No one has yet to prove that.

"Ryan Graves is an aerospace engineer when he's not a pilot. So when Ryan's telling you that there is something up there that he doesn't know how it works, and it is not one of our aircraft, you need to listen." --Luis Elizondo

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I think the Germans invented the flying saucer technology back during WW2.

See

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I think the Germans invented the flying saucer technology back during WW2.

Many WWII pilots on both the Allied and Axis sides saw mysterious objects trailing their aircraft. They were called "foo fighters" at the time. The Allies thought the unknown craft belonged to the Nazis, and the Nazis thought they belonged to the Allies. Neither side knew who they were. The truth is, they didn't belong to either side (Joshua 5:13-14).

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Many WWII pilots on both the Allied and Axis sides saw mysterious objects trailing their aircraft. They were called "foo fighters" at the time. The Allies thought the unknown craft belonged to the Nazis, and the Nazis thought they belonged to the Allies. Neither side knew who they were. The truth is, they didn't belong to either side (Joshua 5:13-14).

OMG. You are using the Bible to prove there are aliens? LOL. And in the other thread you had the nerve to say it was me who belonged to a cult because I thought Trump is a great president? LOL. LOL.

Put this in your signature: I believe in Russian bedbugs and Biblical aliens but Trump supporters are the cultists.

LOL LOL

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
OMG. You are using the Bible to prove there are aliens?

The word "terrestrial" means Earth. The prefix "extra-" means "from beyond" or "outside of." If we put the prefix "extra-" in front of the word "terrestrial," we have the word "extraterrestrial," which refers to a person (or thing) that is from elsewhere, beyond or outside of the Earth. By that definition, angels are extraterrestrial beings. They are not from earth. In fact they are not even human, although they may be found to be human-like in appearance. The beings who confronted Joshua in Josh 5:13-14 looked human, but they were not of this planet. They were angels, i.e., extraterrestrials, (or "ETs" for short).

Did you know that the most common type of extraterrestrial that human beings encounter in UFOs is not the short gray aliens with the large black eyes? That is a misconception fostered by Hollywood movies and science fiction. Such beings apparently do exist, but the most common ET that people meet in UFO encounters are the blond, so-called "Nordic" types, who look similar to the one that is depicted in this artistic image:

1379997010-0.jpg

The word "alien" is interesting. It can refer to people who are from another country (so-called "strangers in the land"), and it can also refer to extraterrestrial beings. An alien is a stranger. Hebrews 13:2 says, "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." So according to the Bible, angels (aka aliens / extraterrestrials) have visited people on earth in the past, and do so still, and will continue to do so in the future. For all we know, any of us may have crossed paths with an extraterrestrial at any point in our lives and not even known it.

You may mock and ridicule this information, but in fact it is entirely biblical, and if you believe in angels, then by definition you already believe in ETs.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Tucker Carlson speaks with Tom Rogan (Washington Examiner) on the emerging reality and truth behind the UFO phenomena:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Russian Bedbugs LOL! :rotfl:

lol

Let's separate fact from nonsense:
  1. The possibility of intelligent life in the universe
  2. The possibility that that life visited Earth
  3. What is a UFO
A UFO is an unidentified flying object. Do people see weird objects that they cannot identify? Of course. That's what Tucker Carlson has on his video and that's all there is to that .

Is there intelligent life somewhere in the universe? Likely. The universe is infinite after all so there must be something somewhere although that is not 100% for sure, but it is highly possible.

Is intelligent life visiting Earth from another world ? That is ridiculous. I don't care how much Star Trek and Star Wars you watch, Interstellar travel is practically not even possible, and if it were possible then the aliens would not be showing up in swarms over the course of decades like they are according to UFO nutjobs. MAYBE one ship would show up that had been travelling for centuries and that's it if they were lucky, crazy lucky on an infinite scale. But this constant spotting of UFOs and calling them aliens is just stupidity and nonsense.

There we go.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
lol

3. What is a UFO
A UFO is an unidentified flying object. Do people see weird objects that they cannot identify? Of course.

:thumb:

Is there intelligent life somewhere in the universe? Likely.

Nope.

https://kgov.com/aliens

The universe is infinite

See link above, #19.

after all so there must be something somewhere although that is not 100% for sure, but it is highly possible.

See link above, #20. This is why there are no ETs.

Is intelligent life visiting Earth from another world ? That is ridiculous. I don't care how much Star Trek and Star Wars you watch, Interstellar travel is practically not even possible, and if it were possible then the aliens would not be showing up in swarms over the course of decades like they are according to UFO nutjobs. MAYBE one ship would show up that had been travelling for centuries and that's it if they were lucky, crazy lucky on an infinite scale. But this constant spotting of UFOs and calling them aliens is just stupidity and nonsense.

An appeal to incredulity and an appeal to the stone doesn't make you right.

I agree with you, but you should avoid making these types of arguments.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Angels are extraterrestrials.

In the link above, see #6 and #7.

They are not from Earth.

Says who?

Because as far as the Bible is concerned, angels were created on day 1, AFTER God created the heavens and the earth, and lived on the earth for quite some time, and probably still do, to some extent, insomuch as they can move between earth and heaven on the spiritual plane.

If anything, they're the original "Earthlings," since they were created before we were, on day 6.

They are not human.

So what? That doesn't make them extraterrestrials. There are lots of "non-human" creatures on this earth that are not extraterrestrials.

Do you realize how idiotic that line of reasoning sounds? "They're not human".... therefore they're extraterrestrials??

:think:

Are you discriminating against angels because they're not human? :chuckle: Shame on you!

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
The word "terrestrial" means Earth. The prefix "extra-" means "from beyond" or "outside of." If we put the prefix "extra-" in front of the word "terrestrial," we have the word "extraterrestrial," which refers to a person (or thing) that is from elsewhere, beyond or outside of the Earth. By that definition, angels are extraterrestrial beings. They are not from earth. In fact they are not even human, although they may be found to be human-like in appearance. The beings who confronted Joshua in Josh 5:13-14 looked human, but they were not of this planet. They were angels, i.e., extraterrestrials, (or "ETs" for short).

Would you consider the moon to be "beyond" or "outside of" Earth? Neil Armstrong, as of 24 July 1969, is from the moon. Would that not make Neil Armstrong an extraterrestrial, in accordance with what you've said about the word, 'extraterrestrial', above?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
lol

3. What is a UFO
A UFO is an unidentified flying object. Do people see weird objects that they cannot identify? Of course. That's what Tucker Carlson has on his video and that's all there is to that .

Is there intelligent life somewhere in the universe? Likely. The universe is infinite after all so there must be something somewhere although that is not 100% for sure, but it is highly possible.

There we go.

:thumb:
Yep.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Angels are extraterrestrials. They are not from Earth. They are not human.

This is the person who questioned my education? Wow!!!!!!

Angels are pure spirit so they are not extraterrestrials. They are not from another planet. lol. They existed before there were planets. They are not of the physical universe.

So, let's get this straight: You see Russian boogeymen under your bed, you believe in what appears to be transgender aliens, and you have no clue what an angel is.

And you have the audacity to say bad things about the greatest president ever, Donald Trump.

You are one awesome piece of work man. I am sure your parents are proud, NOT.

Transgender alien
1379997010-0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
An appeal to incredulity and an appeal to the stone doesn't make you right.

I agree with you, but you should avoid making these types of arguments.

What you call an appeal to incredulity is more a matter of odds. The odds that an alien visited earth are too fantastic to entertain.

What is an appeal to a "the stone?"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Skeptics commenting on the UFO phenomenon often claim that a major problem with UFOs is the only evidence are witness sightings, claim they are unreliable and cite a lack of physical evidence. While that is often the case, there are notable exceptions where physical evidence does exist in the form of radar reports and they corroborate the accounts of multiple credible witnesses. There have been a number of famous UFO cases that have involved radar reports and two of the most famous contemporary incidents are the JAL Alaska case from 1986 and the Stephenville, Texas sightings of 2008.

On November 17, 1986, a Japan Air Lines 747 cargo jet, piloted by Captain Kenju Terauchi, was flying westward near Mt. McKinley when he spotted a UFO. "Then there was a kind of reverse thrust, and the lights became dazzlingly bright. Our cockpit lit up. The thing was flying as if there was no such thing as gravity. It sped up, then stopped, then flew at our speed, in our direction, so that to us it looked like it was standing still. The next instant it changed course. There's no way a jumbo could fly like that. If we tried, it'd break apart in mid-air. In other words, the flying object had overcome gravity," Terauchi said.

Terauchi and his crew had the sighting but John Callahan, the FAA Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations branch, had the data. The radar report covered more than a half hour. Callahan states in the following video interview, "As far as I'm concerned, I saw a UFO chase a Japanese 747 across the sky for over half an hour on radar." He goes on to say that members of President Reagan’s Scientific Study Team, the FBI and the CIA he met with about the incident expressed excitement at the data.

The Stephenville, Texas case of January 2008 featured dozens of residents of the Texas town and its' surroundings sighting UFOs. Some reported aircraft the size of a football field and larger. Freedom Of Information Act requests were quickly sent to the FAA, National Weather Service and local Air Force bases by radar expert Glen Schulze and Robert Powell, MUFON Director of Research, seeking radar data for January 8.

In their summary, Schulze and Powell wrote, "The enormous size of the object, its' complete silence and its' ability to travel at high rates of speed and to also remain stationary or travel at slow speeds is not explained by any known aircraft. Based on approximate distance of the object and witness descriptions of degrees of sky covered by the object indicated an object closer to 1000 feet in size.

Source: https://ufopartisan.blogspot.com/2014/05/stanford-physicist-we-have-physical.html