X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    How did we go from this...To this...
    They are relying on a technicality.
    Agent 007 has always been James Bond and always will be in the minds of the fans of the series.

The new movie will have James Bond retiring, but his number will not be retired, it will be assigned to another agent.

Bond's number is up: black female actor 'is the new 007'

While Daniel Craig is set to reprise his role as James Bond in the next film, the franchise is set for a shake-up, with reports claiming that black British actor Lashana Lynch has been cast as 007 – taking over Bond’s secret agent number after his character leaves MI6.

“There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says, “Come in 007”, and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman,” the source said. “It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007.”

Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

"Agent 007" is a designation. James Bond had this designation for decades. If James Bond retires then MI6 would assign another person as "Agent 007". What's the big deal here? Another example is "Captain America". Many different people have been "Captain America" not just Steve Rodgers. For example...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Isaiah-Bradley-.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	2434992
      Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
      . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Working...
      X