No announcement yet.

Christian Quotation Of The Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without compass, God's love encompasses us completely. ... He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf-

Comment

"The mark of a life governed by the Holy Spirit is that such a life is continually and ever more and more occupied with Christ, that Christ becomes greater and greater as time goes on." -T. A. Sparks-

Comment

A prayer of St. Francis of Assisi:

"Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is discord, union; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy."

Comment

Quotes by Clarence Jordon=

"The measure of a Christian is not in the height of his grasp but in the depth of his love”

“Faith is not belief in spite of evidence but a life in scorn of the consequences.”

“God is not a celestial prison warden jangling the keys on a bunch of lifers--he's a shepherd seeking for sheep, a woman searching for coins, a father waiting for his son.”

“Even though people about us choose the path of hate and violence and warfare and greed and prejudice, we who are Christ's body must throw off these poisons and let love permeate and cleanse every tissue and cell. Nor are we to allow ourselves to become easily discouraged when love is not always obviously successful or pleasant. Love never quits, even when an enemy has hit you on the right cheek and you have turned the other, and he's also hit that.”

“Fear is the polio of the soul which prevents our walking by faith.”

Comment

“We must go out into a desert of some kind (your backyard will do) and come into a personal experience of the awesome love of God.”

Brennan Manning, The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Burnt Out

Comment

Gratitude=

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." William Arthur Ward

"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." G.K. Chesterton

"At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." Albert Schweitzer

Comment

"The true way to be humble is not to stoop till you are smaller than yourself, but to stand at your real height against some higher nature that will show you what the real smallness of your greatness is. -Phillips Brooks-

Comment

"If any man thinks ill of you, do not be angry with him; for you are worse than he thinks you to be." - C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

"Life is not a test, so God can discover what we would do. Life is a test, so we would discover what God does do." -Peter Hiett

Comment

"Who is the human being so bold as to say what limit will be put upon Christ's plenitude in the universe? He who is the Divine Compendium of the universe is not likely to leave unfilled anything or anyone who needs Him." -Alexander Thompson-

Comment

"God bestows His blessings without discrimination. The followers of Jesus are children of God, and they should manifest the family likeness by doing good to all, even to those who deserve the opposite." -F. F. Bruce-

Comment

Inspirational story= GOD

"So whatever is going to happen is going to be good. If we survive, good; if we don’t survive, good ,because everything is in His hands and He cannot do anything wrong."

Moral=

Develop Trust. This is the trust which one needs to imbibe. and which is capable of transforming your whole life. Any less won’t do!

Comment

“Whenever I allow anything but tenderness and compassion to dictate my response to life--be it self-righteous anger, moralizing, defensiveness, the pressing need to change others...I am alienated from my true self. My identity as Abba's child [a child of God] becomes ambiguous, tentative and confused”

― Brennan Manning, The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Burnt Out

Comment

“The gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they believe, in their deepest heart, that they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is so important to shoot missionaries on sight.”

― Terry Pratchett, Eric

Comment

“I could more easily contain Niagara Falls in a tea cup than I can comprehend the wild, uncontainable love of God.” - Brennan Manning-

Comment

Working...
                                X