They Made Me Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Made Me Gay

God doesn't create gays, they are created by society. I wonder how many people will learn to be gay at an early age and then regret it as an adult. I predict a lot of outraged people who wish they never got gay.

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
    God doesn't create gays, they are created by society. I wonder how many people will learn to be gay at an early age and then regret it as an adult. I predict a lot of outraged people who wish they never got gay.
    Can prison turn people gay?

Comment

selfishness and surrendering to one's evil nature will make one gay

Comment

Homos reproduce through molestation.
        Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

and now they have managed to molest society and convince it that they're "normal"

Comment

I doubt people can learn ro bw gay. I'd really like to see at least one case (onliy one) in which a person says: I am gay (or lesbian) and I learned it by doing this and this and this...

There's a Brazilian pastor called Silas Malafaia that says there's a university study that proves that homosexuality is an acquired behavior and most gays were molested ny adults when they were kids, but he never presented any proof.

I have at least one male friend who is gay (his name is Emerson and he is an actor in São Paulo, who works in theatre and TV) and some female friends who are lesbians. I once knew a guy who was gay (still is) and was a member of the local Church of the Foursquare Gospel and never told the pastors about his homossexuality because "it was none of their business", as he said. He's left this church long ago. All these people still are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
              selfishness and surrendering to one's evil nature will make one gay
              How are you working that out?

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Can prison turn people gay?
                Evidently yes

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Comment

This is a good thread

Comment

God doesn't create gays, they are created by society.
                    At what point do you stop saying "God created" as though He is directly determining the particulars of our birth? I ask because many children are born with catastrophic and fatal diseases, like incurable cancers. You aren't suggesting that's God's work, are you?
                    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                      At what point do you stop saying "God created" as though He is directly determining the particulars of our birth? I ask because many children are born with catastrophic and fatal diseases, like incurable cancers. You aren't suggesting that's God's work, are you?
                      good point

Comment

good point
                        Good counseling will help you with this.

Comment

Selectively. . yes; only if by the miracle of remission.
                          _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

Comment

Don't slander God by saying He makes people to do things He said He will condemn them for doing.
                            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                            Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

are you suggesting that homosexuality is a disease?

i would agree, in that it is a cancer on our society

what do you propose for a cure?

Comment

Working...
                              X