They Made Me Gay

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i see you're enlisting anna to do your research :chuckle:

predictable

Stalk much?

No, Arthur didn't do anything of the sort. I remember musterion's post, and if musterion has a shred of honesty left anywhere, he'll acknowledge that he did post something to that effect.

Edit: Looks like he has a shred left.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
AB is referring to an incident during college where I was briefly tempted to allow a homosexual to perform an act he had offered. I never took him up on it and never had another opportunity, nor wanted one. I didn't actually want that one either; it just came up at a party, out of nowhere.

But the real point is, it happened before I was saved. Paul addresses in very specific detail how people who are saved are no longer what they once were. In my case, I was never remotely an active homosexual or anything close to it. I was simply tempted by a one time offer that I declined.

If AB wants to argue that, by my own definition, that incident made me a homosexual, then I was a homosexual for the 2 minutes I'd considered it. But once I became saved, all that was gone along with everything else. I am now a new creation in Christ, and the thought of that incident and many more - all involving women - are now thoroughly repugnant to me.

That's the part AB always ignores whenever I bring it up because he doesn't want to believe God can and does save people.

God bless you Musty

we all know how He'll deal with scumbags like artie

musterion

Stalk much?

No, Arthur didn't do anything of the sort. I remember musterion's post, and if musterion has a shred of honesty left anywhere, he'll acknowledge that he did post something to that effect.

Edit: Looks like he has a shred left.

If it's only a shred, it's far more than you've ever had.

Arthur Brain

AB is referring to an incident during college where I was briefly tempted to allow a homosexual to perform an act he had offered. I never took him up on it and never had another opportunity, nor wanted one. I didn't actually want that one either; it just came up at a party, out of nowhere.

Right, so this is where I used your own description that defined a homosexual. I didn't agree with it as it was but if you were going to be so brazen as to define a homosexual then you fit the bill - by your own words, no matter how briefly you weren't 'viscerally repelled'.

But the real point is, it happened before I was saved. Paul addresses in very specific detail how people who are saved are no longer what they once were. In my case, I was never remotely an active homosexual or anything close to it. I was simply tempted by a one time offer that I declined.

You defined a homosexual as someone who wasn't viscerally repelled at the thought, not whether they were active or not, that's why you were called on it. I wouldn't have classed you as a homosexual because of some brief flitting thing from years ago anyway.

If AB wants to argue that, by my own definition, that incident made me a homosexual, then I was a homosexual for about 2 minutes as I'd considered it. But once I became saved, all that was gone along with everything else. I am now a new creation in Christ, and the thought of that incident and many more - all involving women - are now thoroughly repugnant to me.

I used your own definition on you. From this, I can only presume that somebody who might have briefly entertained an intimate act with their own gender like you, and isn't "saved" is still a homosexual?

That's the part AB always ignores whenever I bring it up because he doesn't want to believe God can and does save people.

Your assumptions miss the mark as usual.

Arthur Brain

you're the one making the wild accusations

either back them up or face the consequences

What would those be exactly? You trolling about calling people retards and stuff?

i see you're enlisting anna to do your research :chuckle:

predictable

:AMR:

For someone who wished I'd leave the forum you sure do seem to follow me about...

I was having a private conversation with anna that had nothing to do with this, dipstick.

a link, please, to musty's post where he said he was aroused by the thought of homosexual contact, or i'll report you for falsely accusing musty of hypocrisy

He's already admitted it.