Nobody Deserves This!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
baseball-cap-fail-big.jpg

He put on a cap, he doesn't deserve to get sunlight in his eyes.

Yes he does because he isn't smart enough to use it properly. The visor goes up front to shade the sun. :hammer:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a stupid example, which given the author isn't exactly surprising. If your car doesn't have enough gas to get home because you forgot to fill it up then it's gonna stop. The driver made an oversight is all. It's not like the car has a vendetta against its owner, it simply lacks the means for propulsion. Someone else could have the exact same oversight and just have enough left in the tank to get back. In neither case do they deserve to be stranded.

You could use any number of silly examples for this. Someone isn't concentrating on where they're walking in the house for a second and stub their toe on a door. Someone else does the same and completely misses it. The door, like the car is a completely neutral entity in either case neither wishing to cause inadvertent pain or the lack of it.

A rapist isn't an inanimate object. It's someone who forces sex on another without consent.

Nobody deserves that.

Indeed ... it was a ridiculous comparison.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I got one. Back in the late 70's, a bunch of members of my church members (and many others) got scammed, both financially and intellectually when they invited this dude Johnny Todd to lead a revival at our church.

He is NOW a well know scam artist who actually went to prison for the rape of a teenager. I think every member who put their teenagers in harm's way by inviting this guy deserved to be deceived and lose the small amount of money they put on his products.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Todd_(conspiracy_theorist)

I have also known a few people who lost money on internet dating sites because they were dumb enough to believe the picture on the screen was actually who they said they were and really gave a rip about anything other than their money.

All idiots ... who deserve what they got. Dummies!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"The Brady Bunch"

Nobody deserved that.