What Are You Listening To Now VII

zoo22

Oh my word, talk about not staying in the genre where one belongs and doth shine..aacckk

You know rainee, these threads are about posting music. In all of the the years I've posted in and followed the "what are you listening to" threads there've only been a small handful of people who felt they needed to criticize what anyone's listening to, and you seem to be starting to make a habit of it.

If you want to come down on music, please do it somewhere else. Thanks.

Is It Done by J. Mascis

Is It Done by J. Mascis

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I thought this was a terrific duet, and Willie Nelson is not always easy to sing with, as his timing is very unusual. Is Paula Nelson his daughter? Just curious.

Thank you. :) Yes, that's his daughter.

I just love the sweet melancholy of it, love the black and white videography and the poetry of the lyrics. I think they're both terrific in it.

Arthur Brain

A Sanctuary?
This public Forum is so horrible everywhere else that people come here to the music thread hoping to what?

Oh I get it.

Music here is to...
Never hear a disparaging word,
where the skies are not cloudy all day...

Well I aint singing that

What about rough music? Not allowed?
What if it is not soothing, healing?
What about the lyrics, what if they are ugly, unhappy, searching?

Shouldn't the rules be posted if this is therapy?

It's simply a thread for posting music, to share what we're listening to if inclined, and as usual with threads of this nature there's a breadth of music from pop to classical, rock to electronic with a mesh of subgenres from the more well known to the outright obscure and all manner of styles between including what may sound 'ugly' to your ear. Not everyone enjoys the same stuff and it's not a thread to say how much you dislike a piece if it doesn't appeal to you. I don't enjoy every track posted on here as I'm sure plenty wouldn't enjoy my own submissions but it's about sharing music, that's all. What you're doing would be better suited to a discussion thread about music which you might consider starting?