What Are You Listening To Now VII

PureX

This concert aired on TV nearly two years ago. It's put on by the Grammy Awards people each year to honor one artist or group by inviting other top artists to express their respect and appreciation by performing the honorees music. And they're usually a good show because so many top artists are together in one place for the Grammy Awards.

Anyway, the year before last they were honoring Stevie Wonder, and it was one of the best TV concerts I've ever seen. Stevie has an amazing body of songwriting for the performers to choose from, and he is truly loved and respected by a huge number of other artists and performers.

Unfortunately, the people who owned the rights to the show would not allow it to be posted on line. So that if you missed that one airing, you missed a really great show, forever. But apparently their lawyers have lost interest in forcing it off youtube, and it is not up in it's entirety, to view.

I'm not a big pop music fan, but I still think this is one of the best concerts I've ever seen aired.

So here it is in it's entirety.

Sigh

How the hey do I post songs now?? Good gravy with cornbread!! What has happened to this place? Good grief!
Yellow River, Yellow River
It's in my mind and ... wait now I can't even remember the words. Oh boy.

Oh and Hi Zoo, smiling sweetly. Are you still as difficult as you used to be? Or has age mellowed you?
Oh and just pretend that was a private message.