weekly weigh in

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can bench 225 for 7 reps. What do the NFL combine guys do?
20-30 reps? Most of those guys are much bigger than me.

Im thinking Tom Brady, Dan Marino, Peyton Manning and others skip that part of the test. Sometimes a low number is looked at strange, but the game tape and live workouts show they are not weak. Low being only 20 or so when one is 6'7 and 300 lbs.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: It's the LPGA and not the PGA with a sexist policy about who can play. That's just one example. Not sexism; they're just not good enough.

:idunno:

Take it up with the Maker.

:)

This reminds me.....One thing I respect is when Annika Sorenstam attempted to play with them men, she acted quite graciously in defeat. And she was candid, and I like it when people are candid.

SaulToPaul 2

Wednesday night:

Bench Press

222.5 x 5 x 5
212.5 x 5 x 2

1/2 LB of Pork chops, salad, a hunk of sharp cheddar.

I suspect saint john w the great, TOL's Dash Riprock, took 222 naps and ate 222 kit kat bars?

john w

Hall of Fame
Wednesday night:

Bench Press

222.5 x 5 x 5
212.5 x 5 x 2

1/2 LB of Pork chops, salad, a hunk of sharp cheddar.

I suspect saint john w the great, TOL's Dash Riprock, took 222 naps and ate 222 kit kat bars?

Wednesday night: Wrote 222 words, re. bench press, "visualizing" it. Got cramp in hand, from writing it.

Took a nap.

SaulToPaul 2

Day off from work, I thoroughly enjoyed lifting weights early this morning:

Overhead Press:
117.5 x 5 x 5

Chinups:
4 x 5

Dead Lifts:
200 x 3
250 x 3
275 x 3

And took 2.22 naps.

john w

Hall of Fame
Day off from work,...

You should head on down to your local "Wally's," have yourself a Huckleberry Smash, or Nectarine Crush, set a spell, play a little checkers, and tell a few yarns.....That's the time. Then, head on home, take a nap, and take your Mary Grace to one of them fancy diners, that have checkered tablecloths, for dinner, and dancing, as you show her your "Big Maud" dance moves. Just do it, Mayor!

SaulToPaul 2

You should head on down to your local "Wally's," have yourself a hucleberry Smash, or Nectarine Crush, set a spell, play a little checkers, and tell a few yarns.....That's the time. Then, head on home, take a nap, and take your Mary grace to one of them fancy diners, that have checkered tablecloths, for dinner, and dancing, as you show her your "Big Maud" dance moves. Just do it, Mayor!

I'm meeting Skippy and Daphne later over at the Tree Top in Mount Pilot.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm meeting Skippy and Daphne later over at the Tree Top in Mount Pilot.

2 dates? You beat everything. Make sure you offer them pretzels, cuz they lay heavy on ....Am I getting through to you, fella? I think you catch my drift, fella.

SaulToPaul 2

2 dates? You beat everything. Make sure you offer them pretzels, cuz they lay heavy on ....Am I getting through to you, fella? I think you catch my drift, fella.

You're welcome to drop by, but it will be awful depressing to have you swoop in and take both my gals attention.