weekly weigh in

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Had the final weigh in of my second weight loss challenge. Lost another 40 lbs. in 42 days and once again emerged victorious! Photos to follow!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Had the final weigh in of my second weight loss challenge. Lost another 40 lbs. in 42 days and once again emerged victorious! Photos to follow!

Here is the photo I promised. The side view is even more impressive but I haven't received that yet.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I took some time off of pushing so hard after the last weight loss challenge, Didn't really gain or lose for almost two months. Started a new challenge last week and dropped over 10 pounds in the first week.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I took some time off of pushing so hard after the last weight loss challenge, Didn't really gain or lose for almost two months. Started a new challenge last week and dropped over 10 pounds in the first week.
Congratulations. Keep going!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

good for you:)