Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weekly weigh in

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tambora View Post
    Too scrawny for a man that size.
    Unless he’s in high school


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • 230, still.
      Originally posted by Interplanner
      They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
      Originally posted by Interplanner
      You're too literal to get it.
      Originally posted by Interplanner
      The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

      Comment


      • 230
        Originally posted by Interplanner
        They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
        Originally posted by Interplanner
        You're too literal to get it.
        Originally posted by Interplanner
        The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
          230
          Welcome back.



          Was just thinking about you a few days ago - the Mayberry Courthouse buildings and street were used in an old episode of Columbo I was watching.

          And they're still waiting for your in-depth reply over on the FE thread.



          Rom. 5:6-8.

          Comment


          • A few pushups today, in addition to some pizza
            Attached Files
            Originally posted by Interplanner
            They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
            Originally posted by Interplanner
            You're too literal to get it.
            Originally posted by Interplanner
            The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Danoh View Post
              Welcome back.



              Was just thinking about you a few days ago - the Mayberry Courthouse buildings and street were used in an old episode of Columbo I was watching.

              And they're still waiting for your in-depth reply over on the FE thread.



              Rom. 5:6-8.
              I've lost interest. It's an ongoing argument between common sense and science, falsely so-called. It will never end.
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              You're too literal to get it.
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                A few pushups today, in addition to some pizza
                Who took that picture?

                AMR
                Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.



                Do you confess?
                Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
                AMR's Randomata Blog
                Learn Reformed Doctrine
                I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
                Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
                Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
                The best TOL Social Group: here.
                If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
                Why?


                Comment


                • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                  I've lost interest. It's an ongoing argument between common sense and science, falsely so-called. It will never end.
                  Try to be honest STP.
                  All of my ancestors are human.
                  Originally posted by Squeaky
                  That explains why your an idiot.
                  Originally posted by God's Truth
                  Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                  Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                  (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                  1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                  (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                  Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                  Comment


                  • I am up a bit at 156. Too busy and eating out too often. It also has rained all the last part of may and as some know, I play golf. The golf courses are too soggy from all that rain.

                    I would like to get down to 152 by August.
                    So, what?

                    believe it!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                      Try to be honest STP.
                      That's my opinion.

                      If there were no NASA or computers, you'd stand in your backyard and look around with your God-given senses telling you a completely different story.

                      You have to consciously choose to override what your senses tell you and submit to the 'higher authority' of NASA/scientism. They must be right, after all...the majority usually is right, isn't it?
                      Originally posted by Interplanner
                      They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                      Originally posted by Interplanner
                      You're too literal to get it.
                      Originally posted by Interplanner
                      The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
                        I am up a bit at 156. Too busy and eating out too often. It also has rained all the last part of may and as some know, I play golf. The golf courses are too soggy from all that rain.

                        I would like to get down to 152 by August.
                        Don't make me laugh! Kat is Fat Kat admit it! I lost the weight loss programme to too many church dinners. Maybe this winter I will lose some weight, sure, tell me about it
                        So, what?

                        believe it!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
                          I lost the weight loss programme to too many church dinners.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X