weekly weigh in

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I found drinking green tea stops craving for your favorite food.:)

I have heard it has it's benefits. According to my physician, diet soda and caffeine (coffee), while not adding calories, does stimulate hunger and creates a negative hormonal response in the body that increases fat storing hormone production.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have heard it has it's benefits. According to my physician, diet soda and caffeine (coffee), while not adding calories, does stimulate hunger and creates a negative hormonal response in the body that increases fat storing hormone production.

My program says all sweetener is no good.

It is tough for me to follow since I love sweets. I am not allow, even fruit, for my chemical imbalance.

I have to drink tons of tea to kill my craving for sweet.:(

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mostly and yes.

If you are missing the addition of salt, I have found that No Salt as well as garlic and onion powder, pepper, and salsa help alot.

Also, there is a spray on butter product that adds no calories or fat. Just suggestions if you are finding food bland.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tell me more.

I am on "potatoes not Prozac" program. this supposed help chemical imbalance without meds.

One of the toughest one is I am not supposed to have any kind of sweet, no no calorie sweetener, no diet drink, not even fruits.

I am wondering if you are giving up all sweet and how you are doing it.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Day 3 and I am persevering. I have been replacing my breakfasts and lunches with meal replacement shakes so I've only been eating dinner.

They are not nutritious dinners yet, but hey, I'm getting there.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of the toughest one is I am not supposed to have any kind of sweet, no no calorie sweetener, no diet drink, not even fruits.

I am wondering if you are giving up all sweet and how you are doing it.

That is about will power, and not body chemistry.

SaulToPaul 2

I've found that making eating into a chore is helpful in eating less.

Chew each bite 20 times. Pause 60 seconds between bites. You will feel like you have eaten a lot of food and you will be tired of chewing.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about it Delmer?

Are you on this?

I don't remember you mentioning drink meal.

I thought it might be fun to start a thread where members could stop by, talk about fitness goals, weigh in once a week or so, and just give an update on how you are doing.

I have been doing low carbs since the middle of January. Then, a few weeks back my wife wanted to start doing the meal replacement shake thing. I lost 19 pounds in the first 19 days of that program. I weigh in again today and will let you know.

I had to google that to find out that he did the Factor4 program. We are doing Herbalife. Primarily because my stepson's girlfriend got him going on it, and they sell the product. When my wife said she wanted to try it , and I was already losing weight, I figured why not go with the same program.