And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

Arthur Brain

Yes, to stop this thread from descending into complete unpleasantness here is a pic of one of the most picturesque cities in England: Chester.

Chester-Rows_2170866b.jpg

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_the_Great

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXgCK6Lib0k&desktop_uri=/watch?v=dXgCK6Lib0k

Anglo saxson treasure, buried by its owner, but lets say the owner may have been shoved out of the throne. Or the throne would have had it a thousand years ago. Among the treasure escavated. The great Langton, lord manor of linconshire remains to be rubbed out...

That's aMAZing, I was looking at his statue just today and musing, yeah another Great British myth...like Robin Hood...well at least he existed, but he dint fight off the Vikings he PAID them off then taxed the eyeballs out of everybody....he warned them "never return or else"

They didn't for 4 years and he paid them off again.

Charity

That's aMAZing, I was looking at his statue just today and musing, yeah another Great British myth...like Robin Hood...well at least he existed, but he dint fight off the Vikings he PAID them off then taxed the eyeballs out of everybody....he warned them "never return or else"

They didn't for 4 years and he paid them off again.

Yes, they came to town with Roman Empire government system.

However Stephen Langton took action against the throne, in which he was related to. Kindly putting it in place for over taxing, removing its authority to the church, lasting for a season. Never the less his royal connection was screwed up an thrown in the waste paper basket. Where he was then known as Cardnail Stephen Langton. The family lost their land an their title as Lords of the manor Lincolnshire. An escaped the furry... Landing in America..with the Roman Empire government system.

Little snipits pop up, an treasure is found from hence, they flee.

Charity

Winchester cathedral is full of the bones of crooks and villains...kings and bishops.

Not to be desputed.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXgCK6Lib0k&desktop_uri=/watch?v=dXgCK6Lib0k

Lol , the royals have no record of this missing saxon treasure.
Never to be known, as theirs...but found on land that was given to their lords an relatives after the battle.
Some one is loving to have Been not so greedy as to bury their family with their peace of treasure.

Till the linage with the throne gets wind of it. At least, an realises, surly it is of the family disconnection they cut down in the hast of moment.

faramir77

oh it's all so Glorious.

Sunlight. Sunlight. Sunlight.

The everghanging Hues of Royal Blu hue.
Vinter, Spring, Summer;Autumn.

Sea Blue. Aqua-Marine. Blue-Gree.
Silver_Green.
Sunlight_Sparkle on Pure Waters.

Fresh, Fragresnt Herbs.

Kine and Calf, Hart and Kid.
Roe and Chaff.

_and... Growing in the grace and knowlgeden of GOD\
all things working to conform into the image.

Lon

Phi 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
I like Buicks...

1958-buick-limited-1.jpg

Me too, but older...
Spoiler
1950-Buick-Roadmaster-dark-red-custom-le.jpg

Lon

Spoiler

You'll probably get a ban for this. It mocks the thread and it mocks Christianity so it will be deserved for trolling and disrupting. Blasphemy may be yet another. I'm trying to remember my TOL rules that this one is against on several levels.