Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get to buy some new skincare and shampoo soon....that's nice.

Comment

How about nice animals? I want these two as pets! Until they grow older and decide I look edible

Two cubs born to a Bengal Tiger in India:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

Comment

Originally posted by lovemeorhateme View Post
        How about nice animals? I want these two as pets! Until they grow older and decide I look edible

Two cubs born to a Bengal Tiger in India:

So cute....and very nice

Comment

This is nice a nice wall of Sister Mary Corita Kent's art:

She's a huge inspiration and influence. What an artist & designer.

Comment

Spoiler
            Last edited by Eeset; July 22nd, 2013, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zoo22 View Post
              This is nice a nice wall of Sister Mary Corita Kent's art:

She's a huge inspiration and influence. What an artist & designer.

That's a beautiful wall. I could sit in one of those chairs for a very long time.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Arthur, this is for you:

Comment

Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                  That's a beautiful wall. I could sit in one of those chairs for a very long time.
                  Yeah, those chairs in front of that wall in that gallery sure look like the makings of a nice afternoon.

I'm not sure if you know her or her story, but I'm certain that you'd be very inspired by her. She was a Catholic nun, though she's eventually left the order.

Sister Mary Corita Kent

She's a huge inspiration. Spiritually, artistically, politically ... She channeled something, beautiful.

Here are some more pictures from that show: Corita Kent

Comment

Originally posted by zoo22 View Post
                    Yeah, those chairs in front of that wall in that gallery sure look like the makings of a nice afternoon.
                    And I love the both the calmness of the grid layout as well as the more abstract arrangement... I saw they did the same thing with the other exhibit at your link.

I'm not sure if you know her or her story, but I'm certain that you'd be very inspired by her. She was a Catholic nun, though she's eventually left the order.

Sister Mary Corita Kent

She's a huge inspiration. Spiritually, artistically, politically ... She channeled something, beautiful.

Here are some more pictures from that show: Corita Kent
                    I don't, so thank you a lot - I'm going to go read about her now.

Comment

Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                      Arthur, this is for you:

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Well...nice is a bit wan for this but:
                        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                          Well...nice is a bit wan for this but:
                          Aww, I think that is the best post so far.

Comment

Re Eesets complaint regarding my neg rep: Town you are really abusive. I complimented your post.

No, Eeset, you violated a clear request and multiple fair warnings and you did so intentionally. That's on you and is you manufacturing more drama.

Why is anyone's guess, but I've made mine.
                            You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Re Eesets complaint regarding my neg rep: Town you are really abusive. I complimented your post.

No, Eeset, you violated a clear request and multiple fair warnings and you did so intentionally. That's on you and is you manufacturing more drama.

Town you surely are abusive. Live with it. Was my positive rep to you so painful that you had to make it public? I didn't quote your negative rep to me.

Comment

I agree with you, if you told her to knock of any comments about your family, then she should stop, not pretend to be flattering so she can comment anyway, after you asked her not to.

Quite an abusive passive aggressive move, i agree.

The why is so she can get to you, but play herself up as making peace in the eyes of others, that's what passive aggressives do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X