And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My daughter has a knack for finding these little friendly creatures in our backyard.

I'm grateful to her for that, as I'd rather she find them in the backyard so that I can kill them than me finding them in my bed sheets. Yep, they love the dark and warmth of blankets.

scorpion2-300x253.jpg

lovemeorhateme

My daughter has a knack for finding these little friendly creatures in our backyard.

I'm grateful to her for that, as I'd rather she find them in the backyard so that I can kill them than me finding them in my bed sheets. Yep, they love the dark and warmth of blankets.

scorpion2-300x253.jpg

:shocked:

That is not pleasant! They're about as terrifying as spiders to me...

:noid:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

scorpion2-300x253.jpg

What an unpleasant thing to post.

Those things give me the creeps... and now nightmares... :nono:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What an unpleasant thing to post.

Those things give me the creeps... and now nightmares... :nono:

Sorry, I couldn't quite resist.

While Vegas (and surrounding desert) cannot compare in some respects to the green and beautiful places y'all have posted pictures of in this thread, the Mojave does have its beauty...

lasvegas_desert.jpg

5656228013_0b707fb686_z.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why thank you! Ask and you shall receive....

I've shown you California beaches and mountains, here's California desert:

Spoiler
moonrisings-berfc00pqFw-hd.jpg

lovemeorhateme

Sorry, I couldn't quite resist.

While Vegas (and surrounding desert) cannot compare in some respects to the green and beautiful places y'all have posted pictures of in this thread, the Mojave does have its beauty...

lasvegas_desert.jpg

5656228013_0b707fb686_z.jpg

Indeed the desert does have it's beauty cowboy, there's some awesome pics right there! I'll still happily come visit you sometime and play guns if you don't feed me snakes and lizards ;)

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Indeed the desert does have it's beauty cowboy, there's some awesome pics right there! I'll still happily come visit you sometime and play guns if you don't feed me snakes and lizards ;)

Fine. We'll shoot the snakes and lizards instead.

That's what's called compromise. :thumb:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Yes, once again it's time to sit back in the armchair, swirl around a glass of finest scotch, smoke a cuban cigar and put on the lava lamp...
As a reminder, there are no Cuban cigars in hell--Cubans :Commie: --but no :cigar: Cuban cigars. :burnlib:

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

As a reminder, there are no cuban cigars in hell--Cubans :Commie: --but no :cigar: cuban cigars. :burnlib:

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

I doubt there's any combine harvesters there either SD. Please take your off topic stuff somewhere else and go visit 'gotquestions.org' or something...

:plain:

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
As a reminder, there are no cuban cigars in hell--Cubans :Commie: --but no :cigar: cuban cigars. :burnlib:

You ruin every thread.