chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

Christian Liberty

Actually Neut, I love you. I love you so much that I'll use the force of law to keep you and others like you from murdering yourselves with incurable sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS.

While it sounds odd, I love those Catholic priests that molested innocent little 12 year old altar boys inside the confines of your church while church hierarchy turned a deaf ear to their SOBS and CRIES for help.

I'd love it if you and them would accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and quit trying to protect such a filthy disease ridden deathstyle.

I don't really believe for a second that you love them. Heck, I don't love people who molest children. I freely admit that. Its wrong that I don't, but I don't.

Can I have I hate the homosexuals more than you do award?

I really hate closeted homosexuals who ruin the lives of their fellows.

Yeah, you hate one particular closeted homosexual. A lot of us could get that award. Even if this particular individual does not hate himself, he's still WAY ahead of us in the "Hating homosexuals" department:p

you have to earn it

Hating the award winner doesn't really count, even if he did perhaps hate himself as well in order to help him win it.

ACW hates far more homosexuals than XAvarice does.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I would like to nominate all those who helped him keep the thread going

noguru 668
alwight 418
Angel4Truth 211
Town Heretic 192
Wile E. Coyote 144
Dark Radiance 141
StanJ53 140
Eeset 136
Thunder's Muse 120
Arthur Brain 109
Rusha 104
Except the thread is in part II now, has been since March 13th and the first thread barely made it into this year.

So why would you be concentrating on the old first thread?

It's a mystery. :plain: (hint: a few people on that list haven't posted in the second thread, at all).

And will next year's awards be doled out in February? :think:

Maybe a rename is in order: Chrystodamus' Early Bird Awards.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I'm laughing so hard that it hurts Neut.

You actually followed the thread that close, that you counted the amount of posts those participating in it made?

I have an award that should be handed to Neut right this second:

"The Get a Life Award".

Ctrl + F genius.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ctrl + F genius.
Or you can just click on the number of posts and it will list who made them...though in aCW's case I'd recommend he check the totals the old fashioned way, cut no corners, take no chances/prisoners and whatnot. :plain:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Except the thread is in part II now, has been since March 13th and the first thread barely made it into this year.

look who is keeping the 2nd one going

RandPaulfor2016 148
alwight 97
Arthur Brain 69
lovemeorhateme 54
StanJ53 42
Wile E. Coyote 36
WizardofOz 32

Christian Liberty

What about Nick M?

That would be the "I support small government except for everything that's not economics" award:p

Or the "Nuke 'em" award.

I'm new but Nick doesn't seem like he obsesses over homosexuality specifically.
Ctrl + F genius.

LOL!

Please never, ever claim that you support small government again.

Real small government people don't pretend like personal health, to ANY extent, is the government's business.

look who is keeping the 2nd one going

RandPaulfor2016 148
alwight 97
Arthur Brain 69
lovemeorhateme 54
StanJ53 42
Wile E. Coyote 36
WizardofOz 32

Ugh, I feel awful about myself. In my defense, most of that was defending my own reputation from lies and slander. If that's not an excuse I don't know what is.

I don't know who Stan is but the rest of the posters above have been in opposition to the OP. And opposing the OP in that crap thread is a virtue...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
and the winner of the

I hate homosexuals more than you do award for 2013

is

aCultureWarrior