Town Quixote's

bybee

sky, you go right ahead and post in any thread at TOL you like :thumb:

if you're breaking any rules, the real authorities here - knight and the mods/admins - will let you know

If public opinion had any clout here, you would be banned for the nasty piece of work that you are.
But you do seem to thrive like a stink weed tenaciously gripping the soil in a garden of beautiful flowers.:dead:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
If public opinion had any clout here, you would be banned for the nasty piece of work that you are.
But you do seem to thrive like a stink weed tenaciously gripping the soil in a garden of beautiful flowers.:dead:

God bless you bybee, and i pray that you come to know the healing peace that comes from accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Say something nice once in a while.

She's speaking her heart, bybee. Sounds angry, doesn't it? But you can't fault her for wanting to be read and God knows she wasn't getting that in her threads. :eek:

Speaking of someone who's only public notice is for boorish behavior:

sky, you go right ahead and post in any thread at TOL you like :thumb:
If you don't see the irony in that one you're probably looking for one of their threads. :plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Anyway, I wanted a place for people to stop in and talk about anything they think the rest of us might find interesting without having to commit to a thread to do it.

yesterday i led a class of ap english kids reading a streetcar named desire

the period ended as stanley carries blanche into the bedroom

pandemonium ensued

i hope the rest of you found this interesting

perhaps tomorrow i'll tell you about cutting my toenails

if it goes well

sky.

BANNED
Banned
The Saturday Garden Gazette

I spent the day planning my vegetable garden. It's going to be beautiful. Raised garden beds a table under the apple tree. Sunflowers the works. Now I just need my son to come home to put it together.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I'm planning a flower garden for my farmhouse - crocuses, daffodils, hyacinths, iris

then next year, fruit trees and grapes :chew:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I'm planning a flower garden for my farmhouse - crocuses, daffodils, hyacinths, iris

then next year, fruit trees and grapes :chew:

I want a cherry tree. I didn't realize that fruit trees take so long to bear fruit. A cherry tree can take from 1 to 5 years. And the flowers you chose are all spring blooming better put some mums and roses in there. :)