Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This is kind of how I felt on Tuesday.
Don't spam the thread. I gave you a pass on the last one. This thread isn't here for you to fill up with whatever strikes your fancy. Start your own thread if you want to do this and let the ones and ones of folks who'll flock to it join in.

Thanks. :thumb:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
What was your childhood like? Did you have any pets?

Nope. I kind of wanted one of those sea monkeys that grew from some sort of pellet. Never got one. Did you have any pets?

seamonkey2.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: I like pudding...not sure about pudding pops. Do they still make them or is that one of the gone but not forgotten treats?

Do they still make Jello Pops? :idunno: Is that the same thing?

Pudding pops ... yep, they still make them. Jello pops? :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Pudding pops ... yep, they still make them. Jello pops? :idunno:
I thought I remembered Cosby hawking Jello Chocolate Pudding Pops. I wasn't sure if that was the same thing or not. :think: Never had one. I like hot pudding with that skim on top. Instant sets my teeth on edged. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nope. I kind of wanted one of those sea monkeys that grew from some sort of pellet. Never got one. Did you have any pets?
Now this is more like it. You want conversation? Sure, I'm game. Just refrain from spamming the thread.

I got the sea monkeys...huge disappointment. You didn't miss anything. The packaging had more excitement. I've always had pets. Dogs, cats, horses when I was younger. You want to teach a kid responsibility, an animal is a great way to do that...horses especially. They'll prepare you for forum life. :eek:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Great place to hang out. Kind of reminds me of the Johnny Carson show. Laughs and all that.
Thanks. I loved Carson as a kid, would sneak into the television room to watch him and his regulars. I'd rather you leave off all the img links though, if you don't mind. It just takes up space and isn't adding anything to your posts.

Thanks again. :thumb:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Thanks. I loved Carson as a kid, would sneak into the television room to watch him and his regulars. I'd rather you leave off all the img links though, if you don't mind. It just takes up space and isn't adding anything to your posts.

Thanks again. :thumb:

Johnny was all about freedom of expression. No can do.