One Sentence Movie Reviews

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
What picture does this line came from? "...doesn't make a wife for a right guy"?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wreck It Ralph: less conventional but much better than Brave, Oscar notwithstanding, it's a movie with surprising heart and one I recommend for any age. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Uberpod1

BANNED
Banned
SkyFall: Bond comes of age - Not just a testosterone soaked teenager anymore.

Last edited:

99lamb

Silver Linings the Play book.
Warning Strong Language.
Other than that the movie cracked me up, people with issues cope, grow and move on.

99lamb

Lawless, good period piece based loosely on true events, found it entertaining.

MIB III.. utter and complete waste of time, along with Expendables II, and Arnold's newest release.

War Horse simply a great movie.

Hannah little blond haired girl gets some.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
ARGO: keeps you on the edge of your seat even if you're old enough or studied enough to know how it ends. :D

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Red Tails: exciting in the air, but the main story never really gets off the ground.
:( :(

Doormat

Skyfall: Bond dies then returns to save his boss' life, but fails to save her life so Ralph Fiennes can be M in the next film. :plain:

(Skyflop, imo.)

OMEGA

What picture does this line came from? "...doesn't make a wife for a right guy"?

"OBLIVION" ..:chuckle::rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Skyfall: Bond dies then returns to save his boss' life, but fails to save her life so Ralph Fiennes can be M in the next film. :plain:

(Skyflop, imo.)
Interesting. I rate it as the best Bond film yet, top to bottom, only given a run for its money by Craig's first. That's one of the things you have to love about film though, isn't it. :D

Granite

Hall of Fame
Titanic: He dies.

The Departed: Virtually everyone dies.

Last Man Standing: I wish they'd killed everyone before filming commenced.

Arthur Brain

'Funny Games'

A gruelling, unsettling, innovative, challenging, convention defying horror which portrays violence and abuse in a realistic, sickening non gratuitous 'anti Hollywood' way.