Grosnick Marowbe 3

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Alas, per chance, the morning sun shall bring forth the most dreaded demise of GMs presents on this most highly esteemed forum...Left to face obscurity alone. Yet, joyous to have spent time with some interesting types of people, as well as some, not so interesting people...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Cm, my many thanks for your friendship and loyalty...GM will be around after the "deal" has been settled, but not as a participant, only an observer...Your genius has made this thread successful...Now, you must carry on the struggle alone...I'll be cheering you on from the "view" section...GM...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Cm, my many thanks for your friendship and loyalty...GM will be around after the "deal" has been settled, but not as a participant, only an observer...Your genius has made this thread successful...Now, you must carry on the struggle alone...I'll be cheering you on from the "view" section...GM...

we will carry on
and
thank you for exposing the wolves in sheep's clothing
and
you can rest assured that meshak and I will continue the good work you have started here

we will name those who worked so hard to bring you down

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
we will carry on
and
thank you for exposing the wolves in sheep's clothing
and
you can rest assured that meshak and I will continue the good work you have started here

we will name those who worked so hard to bring you down

Also, tell nang I'll miss her...Even though she's a pain, she deserves to be called such...Her lack of friendliness was truly invigorating...I'll never forget the day she said something nice, oh wait, that was somebody else...Well, never mind, she still deserves "honorable mention" for just being nang, or as I affectionately renamed her, "Nang the terrible." What a Gal!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wilecoyote, what can I say, I'll miss he's "diatribes." StudentX, I'll always remember him for the guy he wasn't, but, never could have been...TH, will be best remembered as, pompous, snide, vain, pretentious as all get out, lacking in wit, non-humorous jokes that always needed explanation and footnotes in order to be understood...He's also in desperate need of a good barber...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm happy to hear "christnow" was banned. What a piece of work he was...And last but definitely least, "S0Z0" one of the worst representatives of the human race...About the only positive thing I can say about him is, "he was a "low class" type of guy..."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Wilecoyote, what can I say, I'll miss he's "diatribes." StudentX, I'll always remember him for the guy he wasn't, but, never could have been...TH, will be best remembered as, pompous, snide, vain, pretentious as all get out, lacking in wit, non-humorous jokes that always needed explanation and footnotes in order to be understood...He's also in desperate need of a good barber...

studentx is a jerk who gave me a neg rep simply for starting this thread, which apparently confused him

there are a lot of confused people here

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
studentx is a jerk who gave me a neg rep simply for starting this thread, which apparently confused him

Says the guy who has no problem neg repping others for responding to threads he doesn't approve of.

Hypocrite much?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Also, tell nang I'll miss her...Even though she's a pain, she deserves to be called such...Her lack of friendliness was truly invigorating...I'll never forget the day she said something nice, oh wait, that was somebody else...Well, never mind, she still deserves "honorable mention" for just being nang, or as I affectionately renamed her, "Nang the terrible." What a Gal!!

How truly inspirational ... and just what TOL needs. Two freeloading members using their forum as a means to bash other members.

I expect this kind of trolling from Chrys, but at your age, you should be past this type of nonsense.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
did you forget that was the thread that knight locked?

Nope ... after MANY posts. What does that have to do with your pettiness and intent to censor other members?

Supposedly censorship is a *liberal* value. It's nice to meet you, Libby!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Says the guy who has no problem neg repping others for responding to threads he doesn't approve of.

Hypocrite much?

Rusha, this is a Christian forum. You have no business butting into Christian discussions because some of us base our talk according to Jesus' standards. You have no idea how high Jesus' standards are. Your pride is old, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GM,

I remember you and I joined here about the same time, and your one of very first threads were very unique. You are one of a kind. I just hope you take Jesus' teachings and commandments more seriously and understand where I am coming from.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Nope ... after MANY posts. What does that have to do with your pettiness and intent to censor other members?

Supposedly censorship is a *liberal* value. It's nice to meet you, Libby!

are you denying that the thread was locked by knight?