Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Momentary Life...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Next year TOL will be 20 years old. It may then be time to find young and more energetic caretaker.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Knight View Post
      Next year TOL will be 20 years old. It may then be time to find young and more energetic caretaker.
      I'm not surprised to hear that.

      Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

      Comment


      • #78
        Uh-oh...here comes the history channel. Before you know it we'll all be knee deep in reality posts.


        On an unrelated note, a female friend of mine had a birthday the other day. So I wrote, "I can't believe you're finally twenty-five...but who could? Happy Birthday!"

        I think she unfriended me.
        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

        Pro-Life






        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Knight View Post
          Next year TOL will be 20 years old. It may then be time to find young and more energetic caretaker.


          *Right now counts forever!

          Romans 14:12
          Matt. 12:36-37

          !



          - Psalmist
          - Desert Reign

          Comment


          • #80
            I drove on eight different freeways today: the 5, 52, 805, 15, 163, 8, 125 and 94.

            I don't usually use the navigation system in my car because it frustrates the living daylights out of me and I usually give up trying to tell it where I want to go and it frequently fails to get me there. Well, I thought I'd try to salvage the relationship today, but I don't think we're going to make it. I'm driving along the freeway with a couple miles to go before the turnoff and it pipes up with. "Go right... and then... go left."

            Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
              I drove on eight different freeways today: the 5, 52, 805, 15, 163, 8, 125 and 94.

              I don't usually use the navigation system in my car because it frustrates the living daylights out of me and I usually give up trying to tell it where I want to go and it frequently fails to get me there. Well, I thought I'd try to salvage the relationship today, but I don't think we're going to make it. I'm driving along the freeway with a couple miles to go before the turnoff and it pipes up with. "Go right... and then... go left."
              I will always prefer paper maps.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Knight View Post
                Next year TOL will be 20 years old. It may then be time to find young and more energetic caretaker.
                Nope, you'll be running the show well into your 90s

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                  I will always prefer paper maps.
                  I like paper maps, but I like Google maps more. Technology does tend make things better even though it will eventually kill us all...

                  Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                    I like paper maps, but I like Google maps more. Technology does tend make things better even though it will eventually kill us all...
                    I have amy
                    -I love amy
                    -she never gets upset
                    -she just recalculates
                    -I never go anywhere without her
                    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                      I have amy
                      -I love amy
                      -she never gets upset
                      -she just recalculates
                      -I never go anywhere without her

                      That's a good post. I like that post a lot.

                      Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                        That's a good post. I like that post a lot.
                        thank you
                        -I also study google maps before I go and take notes
                        -I also take paper maps with me
                        -but
                        -hopefully will never have to use them again
                        a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Am I the only one who still uses Mapquest?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by kmoney View Post
                            Am I the only one who still uses Mapquest?
                            I don't think so. I looked it up on wiki just now and it's second only to Google.

                            Although I don't know how far back second is.

                            Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                              I don't think so. I looked it up on wiki just now and it's second only to Google.

                              Although I don't know how far back second is.
                              Probably can't be seen.

                              I avoid Google.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by kmoney View Post
                                Am I the only one who still uses Mapquest?
                                I once used it but had trouble
                                -I always suspected it was sabotaged by google
                                -there are issues with google
                                -but
                                -for some reason google is the only giant that I trust
                                -you have to trust someone
                                a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X