Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Protesting in Clinton's Backyard

Monday June 19th, 2006. This is show #121.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
The other benefit of [exposing Clinton's rape of Juanita Broadderick to Clinton fans] is you get to talk to people, you get to witness to people and you confront them. You ask them, "If you knew it were true would you care?" And they say, "No." And then we say, "This is why we're here. We are here for you because you desperately need to confront how evil you are - that your hero could be a rapist and you don't care.
Summary:
* Hawking: Bob sets the record straight: last week's spoof of an interview with Stephen Hawking was a joke! We didn't actually have Hawking on the show, but synthesized his voice with software on Bob's notebook PC. Since Hawking believes the entire human race is insignificant, if we did have him on the program, Bob would love to ignore him as though he were actually insignificant, to demonstrate by Hawking's likely response that this atheist doesn't even believe his own claim. Hawking: "We are such insignificant creatures on a minor planet of a very average star in the outer suburbs of one of a hundred thousand million galaxies."
* Clinton Rapist: Bob describes Friday night's protest as one of the five best Clinton Rapist protests of a few hundred held in 150 different cities, right up there with the protests in Auckland New Zealand, Little Rock Arkansas, and Aspen, Colorado! The next day, Clinton decried "divisive" politics!
* Disney's Cars: We’re not bringing our kids to see the Disney/Pixar children’s movie Cars because ScreenIt.com’s review includes the following: 2 hells and 1 use of "Oh Lord;" "I'd give my left two lug nuts for something like that," "You idiot," "You got more talent in one lug nut than..." "You fool," "Snot-rod," "For dang sake," "You moron," "(Holy) Shoot," "Nice Butte" (on a bumper sticker), "Punk," "Where the heck is he?" "What an idiot," "Hot snot;" Mater jokes that Sally "just likes me for my body;" seeing Sally drive away, Lightning comments on (and the camera focuses on) her "rear end;" after Lightning says he'll be staying at Sally's motel (called the Cozy Cone), Mater jokingly teases him by saying, "Getting cozy at the cone, is we?" When Lightning is told that his road repair job looks awful, he callously replies that it matches the rest of the town; some tractors backfire (like passing gas).
* Eve from Colorado supports killing the child of a rapist, and worries about alien abductions. 'Nuf said.
* David from Boone asks why Bob, unlike so many Christian leaders, is so right on regarding the social issues. Bob answers that because Calvinism teaches that God is on both sides of the battle between good and evil, planning both sides, funding and orchestrating both sides, that fundamentally handicaps Christianity because we have lost the moral high ground of representing a morally unassailable, unequivocal God. Thus, Christianity's positions become increasingly immoral.
Today's Resource: Listen to Bob's five-hour Predestination and Free Will seminar on audiotape or MP3 CD!

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
* Eve from Colorado supports killing the child of a rapist, and worries about alien abductions. 'Nuf said.

Great call! Reminds me of the TV show days.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I don't think the rape allegation ever went beyond that--an allegation.

And a man like Enyart mocking a man like Hawking just makes me :nono: and then :chuckle:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Granite said:
I don't think the rape allegation ever went beyond that--an allegation.

Bill Clinton’s rape of campaign supporter Juanita Broaddrick, “was an event that in fact took place” according to a Wall Street Journal piece, Feb. 19, 1999. “To hear the details of her story and the statements of the corroborating witnesses, was to understand that this was an event that in fact took place.” Three mainstream media outlets reported fleetingly on the evidence for this crime.

http://shadowgov.com/Clinton/clinton.html

Granite

Hall of Fame
The news article (and, frankly, nothing else) does not PROVE it happened. I'm just saying it never made it past the allegation phase.

Don't get me wrong: nothing about Slick Willy would surprise me.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
The news article (and, frankly, nothing else) does not PROVE it happened. I'm just saying it never made it past the allegation phase.
Actually, it did. As Shimei pointed out, evidence was documented and published. The allegation was not merely an allegation, but it was supported by evidence.

Shalom

Jefferson said:
* Clinton Rapist: Bob describes Friday night's protest as one of the five best Clinton Rapist protests of a few hundred held in 150 different cities, right up there with the protests in Auckland New Zealand, Little Rock Arkansas, and Aspen, Colorado! The next day, Clinton decried "divisive" politics!

That was awesome :thumb:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I understand some of the reasons he won't take his kids to see Cars, and one of them wouldn't be a problem if not for a previous use of terms included in an innapropriate way. But most of the issues seem completely irrelevant to me, and I wouldn't make an issue of them.

Shalom

Its really stupid of Disney or any of those kids/family movie makers to put innappropriate language or jokes in the movies. They are trying to push the line to see how far they can go and still be succsessful.

They are trying to push the line to see how far they can go and still be succsessful. WHY? :idunno: But it makes me mad.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Actually, it did. As Shimei pointed out, evidence was documented and published. The allegation was not merely an allegation, but it was supported by evidence.

There is just as much "evidence" that Clinton committed rape as there is that George W. Bush did as well: filed allegations and news articles in the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.