Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think paypal Charges for Bank Transfers and Credit Cards but doesn't charge where the money is a balance in the paypal account.

If I'd have thought about it rather than click on Knights link on a whim I'd have transfered some money into my Paypal account first then make the payment.
    Stay Sharp
    Doogie Talons
    ----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by DoogieTalons View Post
      I don't like the idea of calling out those who haven't given simply because they are non-believers...

The "side of fence" I am on in this one is not the "Athiest V Theist" side.

It's the side that has enjoyed conversing with Minerva (rarley albeit, she didn't post for an age) and despite our unshared beliefs has been spoken to with respect and friendship.

Good luck for your wedding day Minerva and I hope and your family are truly happy, you look a great couple and your kids are sweeties

Thanks Doogie, religious differences aside I have enjoyed your conversation as well.

Thanks for the well wishes!
      THE PEOPLE AT TOL ARE GREAT!

"If you admit you're dumb, you might just be smarter than I thought!" - A M!nerva original

“I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.”

If a cannibal used a knife and fork, would you call that progress?

Comment

Guess what guys...little ole' country Minerva is going to take a big trip to the city this weekend. I'm going home to Pensacola to shop for a dress, I know there are a million consignment shops over there and discount bridal shops. I haven't been to Pensacola in a while.

Country mouse goes to the City...ain'nt that sumpthin'!

"If you admit you're dumb, you might just be smarter than I thought!" - A M!nerva original

“I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.”

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
          To donate to Minerva's Wedding fund CLICK HERE.
          Done.
          Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
            Done.

Thank you so much....

I can't wait until after all this is done and I can come back and tell everyone how great everything turned out! Everyone is making this so awesome!

Comment

OK... so where are we at? Does anyone know?
              Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
              TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

$300...plus what Nick gave...minus service charges.

So...no.. I don't know how much

Comment

I think $254.62 as of last night, plus whatever nick m just donated....i can check when my brother gets home tonight.

Comment

Plus the $20 Delmar pledged.

Comment

I
                      don't know anything either then...

(...waiting for Nate to get home....)

Comment

Well, we know we need more money to git er done!
                        Come on guys who haven't stepped up!
                        Lets make this dream come true!
                        Psalms 58:10
                        The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

CONFESSION OF AN EX-ABORTIONIST

Comment

Originally posted by DoogieTalons View Post
                          I don't like the idea of calling out those who haven't given simply because they are non-believers...

The "side of fence" I am on in this one is not the "Athiest V Theist" side.

It's the side that has enjoyed conversing with Minerva (rarley albeit, she didn't post for an age) and despite our unshared beliefs has been spoken to with respect and friendship.

Good luck for your wedding day Minerva and I hope and your family are truly happy, you look a great couple and your kids are sweeties
                          I think it was just a friendly challenge, to give to a really good cause. For those of you at TOL who have not decided to contribute, remember that if a bunch of people gave $5 it would put us over in a hurry! When I look at how many people post here on a regular basis, I really think $500 is on the low end of what we should shoot for.

Comment

Originally posted by Delmar View Post
                            I think it was just a friendly challenge, to give to a really good cause. For those of you at TOL who have not decided to contribute, remember that if a bunch of people gave $5 it would put us over in a hurry! When I look at how many people post here on a regular basis, I really think $500 is on the low end of what we should shoot for.
                            Fair enough I'll have to stop judging a persons post by the rest he has made. Appologies to Mystery.
                            Stay Sharp
                            Doogie Talons
                            ----------------------------------------

Comment

Come on folks! Dig into those pockets!

To donate to Minerva's Wedding fund CLICK HERE.

Comment

¡Para donar al fondo de la boda de Minerva CHASQUE AQUI!

Comment

Working...
                                X