Minerva is getting Married!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minerva

I think it's that the way pay pal works is that if you pay by credit card it charges a fee but if you do a bank transfer it doesn't. Who knew... :idunno:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
I knew they took a small % but if my calculation is correct that is 9.29%.
Anyway, lets get on with the program guys!
We are halfway there!
Dig Deep!!!!!!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm a little embarrassed it's taking so long for us to reach the goal :noid:

I would donate. But, I don't get paid until the 1st. And, I don't know what days :jessilu: will get paid yet or I'd borrow it from her.

C

cattyfan

I would donate. But, I don't get paid until the 1st. And, I don't know what days :jessilu: will get paid yet or I'd borrow it from her.

I understand that...

What about all the folks who posted on the original thread where this topic first arose? C'mon, gang!! How often do you have the chance to make someone's wishes and dreams come true...and in a kind, thoughtful, and (dare I say) Christian way!!

:banana:

Non-Christians are welcome, too. Anyone who wants to help this sweet couple become man and wife :jump:

Suddenly I feel like a telethon host :noid:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
$254.62 Is what my brother just called and said paypal showed.. Woo Hoo....I'm just happy to have anything...something is better than nothing!!! :)
Trust me... we will make and surpass the goal.

If TOL can buy a goat, help two fine young gentlemen move to two different parts of the country, make a van payment for a TOL original, help a young church make ends meet, buy a table at the CRTL Banquet, I am sure we can pull off a TOL wedding. :D

To donate to Minerva's Wedding fund CLICK HERE.

Mystery

chair? Granite? SUTG? Morpheus? Balder? red77? Are you going to let Doogie show you guys up? Come on, don't you want to show us how unbelievers are compassionate and giving?

And all you "Christians" who talk about "faith and works", where are you now?
Was it all just talk?

Last edited:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I haven't had the opportunity to talk to the CEO of our home (my hubby :chuckle: ) yet. But I will and I'm sure we will be able to donate something. :D

Minerva

This is all so awesome, thank you to everyone who has donated, everyone who has sent their blessings, and those few of you who keep bumping this thread and peddling for me :chuckle:

:) This is all such an exciting blessing!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it's that the way pay pal works is that if you pay by credit card it charges a fee but if you do a bank transfer it doesn't. Who knew... :idunno:
Put me down for $20. I will send it by the end of the month. How do you do the bank transfer. I like the idea of you getting every penny I send!

Minerva

Put me down for $20. I will send it by the end of the month. How do you do the bank transfer. I like the idea of you getting every penny I send!

I have absolutely no idea how to do that...it's just what my brother said...maybe someone who has a paypal account would know.

And thank you!!!!!!! :bannana:

Mr. 5020

I have absolutely no idea how to do that...it's just what my brother said...maybe someone who has a paypal account would know.

And thank you!!!!!!! :bannana:
You just have to set up a Paypal account and add one of your bank accounts to it. They'll verify the account by making a small deposit and asking you the amount. Then you can transfer straight from your account to Minerva.

Minerva

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:​

Wedding Day DECEMBER THE 7TH!!!!!!!!!

(wedding night december the 7th:devil: ) :eek:

Layla

chair? Granite? SUTG? Morpheus? Balder? red77? Are you going to let Doogie show you guys up? Come on, don't you want to show us how unbelievers are compassionate and giving?

Am I an honorary Christian, or did you just forget me? :chuckle:

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
I don't like the idea of calling out those who haven't given simply because they are non-believers...

The "side of fence" I am on in this one is not the "Athiest V Theist" side.

It's the side that has enjoyed conversing with Minerva (rarley albeit, she didn't post for an age) and despite our unshared beliefs has been spoken to with respect and friendship.

Good luck for your wedding day Minerva and I hope and your family are truly happy, you look a great couple and your kids are sweeties :)

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
I think paypal Charges for Bank Transfers and Credit Cards but doesn't charge where the money is a balance in the paypal account.

If I'd have thought about it rather than click on Knights link on a whim I'd have transfered some money into my Paypal account first then make the payment.

Minerva

I don't like the idea of calling out those who haven't given simply because they are non-believers...

The "side of fence" I am on in this one is not the "Athiest V Theist" side.

It's the side that has enjoyed conversing with Minerva (rarley albeit, she didn't post for an age) and despite our unshared beliefs has been spoken to with respect and friendship.

Good luck for your wedding day Minerva and I hope and your family are truly happy, you look a great couple and your kids are sweeties :)

Thanks Doogie, religious differences aside I have enjoyed your conversation as well.

Thanks for the well wishes! :D

Minerva

Guess what guys...little ole' country Minerva is going to take a big trip to the city this weekend. I'm going home to Pensacola to shop for a dress, I know there are a million consignment shops over there and discount bridal shops. I haven't been to Pensacola in a while.

Country mouse goes to the City...ain'nt that sumpthin'! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.