ARCHIVE: Hello. (funniest "hello" thread ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fnord5 said:
It is a matter of genetics, you cannot change your DNA to be not gay. Just like minorities cannot change their DNA to be white.

You admit hypocrisy in justifying one discrimination and rejecting another that is based on science.
Well of course that's a flat out falsehood but it's also irrelevant.

Just because someone "can't change" doesn't make it OK. Kleptomaniacs , cereal killers and many other groups have been studied and found to have had genetic traits that have helped lead to their behavior. Yet stealing and murder are still wrong even though these folks "can't change".

GuySmiley

Fnord5 said:
It is a matter of genetics, you cannot change your DNA to be not gay. Just like minorities cannot change their DNA to be white.

You admit hypocrisy in justifying one discrimination and rejecting another that is based on science.
I missed that episode of CSI where the test someone's DNA to see if they are gay or not. I think you have no proof of this.

George_Berry

BANNED
Banned
Hahahahaha, your banning me just proves your inadequacies at rational debate. Go ahead, let it stand as a monument to how much of a coward you are.

Go on, use your big bad mod powers to show how 'right' you are.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
George_Berry said:
Hahahahaha, your banning me just proves your inadequacies at rational debate. Go ahead, let it stand as a monument to how much of a coward you are.

Go on, use your big bad mod powers to show how 'right' you are.
Ok. :idunno:

Fnord5

GuySmiley said:
I missed that episode of CSI where the test someone's DNA to see if they are gay or not. I think you have no proof of this.
I am sorry, CSI isn't a valid reference.

If people were able to change their sexuality, why would anyone live a life of persecution at the hands of bigots like you?

Answer: They would change if they were capable. A genetic disposition towards homosexuality cannot be helped.

Of course you don't buy that, because the likes of you obviously don't accept science as a legitimate explanation for things.

GuySmiley

Fnord5 said:
I am sorry, CSI isn't a valid reference.

If people were able to change their sexuality, why would anyone live a life of persecution at the hands of bigots like you?

Answer: They would change if they were capable. A genetic disposition towards homosexuality cannot be helped.

Of course you don't buy that, because the likes of you obviously don't accept science as a legitimate explanation for things.
There is a Christian poster right here on TOL who is a former homosexual. You could discuss how its impossible for him to change. That would be a neat thread. But like Knight is saying, a genetic disposition toward homosexuality doesn't make it right. It just means that person will have a harder time.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fnord5 said:
Does that make it OK?

Kleptomaniacs "can't help it" yet stealing is still wrong, no?

Fnord5

GuySmiley said:
There is a Christian poster right here on TOL who is a former homosexual. You could discuss how its impossible for him to change. That would be a neat thread. But like Knight is saying, a genetic disposition toward homosexuality doesn't make it right. It just means that person will have a harder time.
OK, so I hate black peope. Being black by genetics doesn't make it right, it just means that they will have a harder time turning white.

FFS people you are blind beyond reason, do you not see your contradiction?

Real Sorceror

Knight said:
You mean.... "Boy George"? :flamer:
So, is GB out of the picture permanently, or just for a week or so?

Oh, and Fnord5, cool it. Acting that way doesn't help anyone, least of all the people you are defending.
I'd hate to see two new people banned on their first day here.

Fnord5

Real Sorceror said:
So, is GB out of the picture permanently, or just for a week or so?

Oh, and Fnord5, cool it. Acting that way doesn't help anyone, least of all the people you are defending.
I'd hate to see two new people banned on their first day here.
Acting what way? Pointing out their contradiction?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
George_Berry said:
rofl, you people have no common sense whatsoever, but of course Guy and Knight, being such hardcore Christians, touching little alter boys inst a problem for you anyway, right?

You two aren't worth the effort really. Two dumb ***** in a pod. Excellent. I'm out of this thread, it seems neither of you are capable of rational debate.

Its a good thing I've had a wonder about this website to know most the people here are open minded, otherwise I would have put the whole website down to be imbeciles.
:doh:

And I had just given this fagot positive rep for his criticism of Plato!

I must be losing it! :freak:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fnord5 said:
It was censored by the VB software, and FAG is just as offensive and foul.
And who determines the VB censored words you flaming moron? :think:

How do you feel waking up every morning knowing you are going to be this stupid all day long?

red77

Knight said:
Well of course that's a flat out falsehood but it's also irrelevant.

Just because someone "can't change" doesn't make it OK. Kleptomaniacs , cereal killers and many other groups have been studied and found to have had genetic traits that have helped lead to their behavior. Yet stealing and murder are still wrong even though these folks "can't change".

Hang on.... I'm a 'cereal killer'!!!!

(the cornflakes get it on a regular basis) :D

:comeout:

JadeTigress

Knight said:
And who determines the VB censored words you flaming moron? :think:

How do you feel waking up every morning knowing you are going to be this stupid all day long?

I know I'm new here. In fact, I just joined not even an hour ago. But seriously, that is uncalled for. What a good Christian role model you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.