Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARCHIVE: Hello. (funniest "hello" thread ever!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Merchant
    That has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while lighthouse except for that fact that the way you think is repulsive. Just because they are islamic they can't have faith or don't know who 'god' is.
    If you knew God, you would know of what I speak. But you don't. So stifle.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lighthouse
      If you knew God, you would know of what I speak. But you don't. So stifle.
      First of all you don't know what I believe, and if you want to keep thinking I don't know this or that go for it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Merchant
        First of all you don't know what I believe, and if you want to keep thinking I don't know this or that go for it.
        They don't have the faith of the Son of God, and if you did, you would know that.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Wow, I had totally forgotten about this thread.
          Seems like it went on for a good deal after I stopped coming here.

          Anyhoo, reading over it again, I have to say, that while my argument was a little poorly put together, the responses I got were downright terrible.

          If there is any interest, I would gladly start coming here again to discuss in a rational way, the irrationality that I see here.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Fnord5 View Post
            I have to say, that while my argument was a little poorly put together, the responses I got were downright terrible.


            Fnord5
            Where is the evidence for a global flood?
            E≈mc2
            "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

            "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
            -Bob B.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fnord5 View Post
              Anyhoo, reading over it again, I have to say, that while my argument was a little poorly put together, the responses I got were downright terrible.

              If there is any interest, I would gladly start coming here again to discuss in a rational way, the irrationality that I see here.
              Welcome back to TOL.

              How about you just jump in some other threads and forget about this one.
              Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
              TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

              Comment


              • I stumbled on this thread earlier and just finished reading the whole thing. Logic?.. Where? Are debates that run in circles like these common on this forum? I'd imagine ... Arguing with people like LightHouse is just a waste of time. (And he's a "VIP" member )

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fnord5 View Post
                  Bestiality, that is really a no brainer, marriage is between two people.
                  You realize that Bestiality doesn't actually have anything to do with marriage, right?
                  > TheologyOnline's resident Agnostic Pantheist and self-proclaimed Science Advocate. Defeating pseudoscience at locations near you.


                  "I am but a student to all religions and an adherent of none."

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X