X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Charity
      Charity,

Just as Jesus wept over the city of Jerusalem and its unrepentant heart and also for the way in which the religious authorities misrepresented God to them, I also cry and weep with you.

Peace. The Journeyman.
      CORAM DEO

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dread Helm
          You seem to hate God and Christianity.
          What brings you to this conclusion, particularly given the comments in the post 5 before this?
          -Shiloh
          Notice. Appreciate. Acknowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by wickwoman
            I would like to believe Jesus existed. But the evidence is scanty, at best.

Once again wickwoman displays her arrogance, or perhaps willfull ignorance.
            Today's fortune cookie say: " The mighty oak was once a little nut that stood its ground."

Comment

Originally posted by 2ephesians8
              Just another dodge in order to justify her "itching ears."

2Timothy 4:3-4 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Comment

Originally posted by 2ephesians8
                Which part was arrogant? The part where I said I would like to believe that Jesus existed? Or the part where I said there was scanty evidence?

Explain why it is arrogant and what your definition of arrogant is. And, since you eluded to some past behaviors when you said "once again," feel free to post them here.

Did you also read the part of that very same post you criticized that said "I am not perfect?" Do you consider that also arrogant?
                Last edited by wickwoman; November 21st, 2005, 07:16 AM.
                "When I do good I feel good. When I do bad I feel bad. That's my religion."
                -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ernest
                  Just another dodge in order to justify her "itching ears."

2Timothy 4:3-4 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
                  Truly, Frank "It's no use to seek truth, just let false views cease.* " This is what I am doing.

*Seng Ts'an
                  -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by shilohproject
                    What brings you to this conclusion, particularly given the comments in the post 5 before this?

Perhaps it was a tremendous leap with eyes closed very tightly.
                    -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Feel free to show us one.
                      http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...1&postcount=29

"If you look upon ham and eggs and lust, you have already committed breakfast in your heart." - C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by PureX
                        One could say that you're blind, I suppose. Or one could say that you only see what you want to see so that you can feel superior to others. Or one could just generalize and call you an idiot ... if one we so inclined.
                        Or one could use the Wickie Dodge as you just did.

Comment

Frank, you are free to post an example of the infamous "Wickie Dodge."

OF, me being honest is not a dodge. I know it may have been such a long time since you experienced such honesty that you don't recognize it. But it is what it is.

"I don't know." Stuff your preacher doesn't say, that's for sure.
                          -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

OF, me being honest is not a dodge. I know it may have been such a long time since you experienced such honesty that you don't recognize it. But it is what it is.
                            I didn't say it was a dodge. It's you denying Christ.

You pretending like your views on the matter don't amount to a denial of Christ is a dodge.

"If you look upon ham and eggs and lust, you have already committed breakfast in your heart." - C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by On Fire
                              I didn't say it was a dodge. It's you denying Christ.

You pretending like your views on the matter don't amount to a denial of Christ is a dodge.
                              Well, perhaps you can help us all out by posting the specific part that denies Christ. You are an expert at being evasive, OF. And perhaps that's because most of what you say is completely unsubstantiated.
                              -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Is Jesus God?
                                I would like to believe Jesus existed. But the evidence is scanty, at best. As to whether he was/is God, the evidence is even scantier, so I'd have to say I don't know.
                                That's a denial. You've got the book (I assume). I know you've been told.

Comment

Working...
                                X