• Time
  • Show
Clear All

but i am nervous and confused
    and apparently crazy
    i plead insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by Zimfan
      As I recall, you, good sir, cast doubt on miss Starbeam's sexual morality.
      I have no idea what in the world you are talking about. I assumed that she used the jar for ... waste ... purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jujubee
        I honestly don't feel like I needed to talk to my husband in private but he and i can discuss it later... I just think I am not cut out for critisizim here thats all... I obiviously don't handle it well...I don't like to be irritating or bothersome to people. But as I can see there are a alot of people that seem to like me and that makes me feel good. I think crow's point was very well put. But hey I am not perfect and i handled it the way I thought was okay. Obviously not...
        Juju, I know you come here for fun and fellowship, and both of those things are available. However, it does not come without a price. I adore you, and would love to have you stay on (you know that), but I am not sure your needs would be met. I fear for your feelings, and I also fear for those that might hurt your feelings. I don't want you in pain, and I do not want those who think they are engaging in a "typical" TOL discussion suddenly finding themselves on the wrong side of SOTK's wrath!! Or, more honestly, in a fellowship fall-out. Make a good decision for yourself. This place is important to me (weird, huh?), and I like the idea of people making prayerful decisions about their participation here.
        The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbeam45
          They just might

(Don't bring up the fact that I started this thread about the apple juice jar...can that be striken from the record??)
          I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hint, hint(delete the post).
          The S.P. is gone forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbeam45
            but i am nervous and confused
            and apparently crazy
            i plead insanity!
            Fine! We'll have you put in a nuthouse...er...ahem...safe place for the rest of your life...I mean...as long as it takes to help you.

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hint, hint(delete the post).
              NOTE: Only subscribers can do that, and Ms. 45 is not a subscriber.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovejoy
                What?! Just because I asked for a little bribe in the arbitration of Christ's peace and grace, you are going to rebuke me and call me "evil!" Be that way, then.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 5020
                  I have no idea what in the world you are talking about. I assumed that she used the jar for ... waste ... purposes.
                  Sure you did...

P.S. Testify for us against Lovejoy and we'll drop the charges against you.

Comment

that is what i thought also

Comment

Sure you did...

P.S. Testify for us against Lovejoy and we'll drop the charges against you.
                      I will not sacrifice my morals for a little plea bargain. You have no case.

NOTE: I am a subscriber.

Comment

NOTE: Only subscribers can do that, and Ms. 45 is not a subscriber.

Comment

This is getting ugly. I wonder if the fact that I am broke will help me?

Comment

Not that I did anything.

Comment

No kidding. You're a male nurse. When are you going to get a man's job?

Comment

I would like to drop the charges and kindly ask that this never be brought up again...

*bow*

Comment

Working...
                                X