Stupid comic book covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Wow, so i wonder if I glue an etch-a-sketch onto my son's batman if he will think it's a whole new toy...I think that one was pretty great!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by lighthouse

There are comics for kids. But if it weren't for the writers writing for themselves, what would I read?
Gee, I don't know. How 'bout history books? Philosophy books? Political commentary? You know, things adults read.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LivingDeadDoll

Wow, so i wonder if I glue an etch-a-sketch onto my son's batman if he will think it's a whole new toy...I think that one was pretty great!
Is it a key-chain Etch-A-Sketch?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jefferson

Gee, I don't know. How 'bout history books?
Yeah, lighthouse. Don't you have any of those coffeetable books on the history of Batman?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Turbo

Yeah, lighthouse. Don't you have any of those coffeetable books on the history of Batman?
I wish.

I have one on Spider-Man, and one on the X-Men, though.:D

Free-Agent Smith

Well you could pick up a Wixard or one of the many other magazines that review comics. Sometimes they even have stuff about video games but not much. You could get some of the graphic novels. I picked up one a few years back that shows all the variations of Spide-Man's wedding; in the comics, at Yankee Stadium, dailies, and in some of the side-titles.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The nutty thing's that my father owns a lot of these and I recognize easily a third of the covers...

Ninjashadow

Originally posted by lighthouse

Almost? You should have your geek license revoked.:nono:

It was almost fifty bucks and I'm a college student. Fifty bucks is food for a week...I suppose I could have eaten the pages after I read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.