moderator malfeasance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heterodoxical

Finished now? This is not an adult conversation. You are having fits over the INTERNET. :doh:

I see a ban coming, but I'll let Knight decide when it's time to boot your sorry tail.

You so funny. I'm not whining, liar.

The adult conversation was abandoned as soon as the OP was ignored and you folks attacked me personally.

I didn't prevent the adult conversation, but you are right it is not one, it is not one because you folks can't have one. The only fits are you guys crying for the status quo, vs addressing the OP.

A ban is inconsequential. If this is the best you can muster, Inzl it's not a bad thing, as there is nothing here worth having, UNLESS I DECIDE I WANT TO BE IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE PAY TO ABUSE YOU AND BE BACKED UP BY PEOPLE THAT BAN THOSE THEY ABUSE WHEN THEY COME BACK AT THEM...> THEN of course... I'll miss this place.

Those of us poor ignorant morons, who think you can actually discuss theology in a place like that, and people will discuss the points, and have great chats... well we don't belong here anyway. We belong in the land of misfit toys.

Do what you will, prove your character(lessness).

I brought a legitimate issue.

Since then you have all showed your buttocks. That's all I'll say about that.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
there is nothing here worth having

so go away :idunno:

why flameout?

just walk away

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

humongous.png

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

The adult conversation was abandoned as soon as the OP was ignored and you folks attacked me personally.

I didn't prevent the adult conversation, but you are right it is not one, it is not one because you folks can't have one. The only fits are you guys crying for the status quo, vs addressing the OP.

A ban is inconsequential. If this is the best you can muster, Inzl it's not a bad thing, as there is nothing here worth having, UNLESS I DECIDE I WANT TO BE IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE PAY TO ABUSE YOU AND BE BACKED UP BY PEOPLE THAT BAN THOSE THEY ABUSE WHEN THEY COME BACK AT THEM...> THEN of course... I'll miss this place.

Those of us poor ignorant morons, who think you can actually discuss theology in a place like that, and people will discuss the points, and have great chats... well we don't belong here anyway. We belong in the land of misfit toys.

And you have done a marvelous job of returning the thread to an adult level, haven't you. :doh:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not gonna strap him to one of my missiles just yet, not until I get the go ahead from the Captain. :salute:

Heterodoxical

No lies are necessary ... [
They must be you are on number 3 or 4 now. Why do you do it?

just the facts.
You mean just the odd, random snippets of events you wish to isolate, and forget all the surrounding context of the events, because you feel you can take the snippet and spin it... THOSE facts.... I tend to deal with the bigger picture, sister, and address for a comprehensive solution. FOR EXAMPLE, what the OP brings up, you just ignored discussing. You chose to defend, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING OR UNDERSTANDING the issues, whatever was done as long as it wasn't what I did. :p heheheheeh really? That's what you bring? You'd be a great Stepford wife.

Read the TOL commandments ... ask around. There is an extreme bias, and that is just the way it is ...
And that's really fine. I came to address a particular event. You can continue to favor morons who pay for a right to abuse others, OR you can harbor a scenario where you can have higher grade conversations. I made an appeal to help make a focus on that the latter is possible. What the "cliques" around here decide to do about it, will show their character not mine. I made the proper appeal, in the proper place, for the proper reasons. I cant' control the way the pigs squeel from there though.

You pretend that you would be capable of being completely unbiased IF you were in the position of owner or moderator of a discussion forum.

Liar. Show me where I pretended that. What you read into things from your warped sense of importance isn't accountable to me and what I have said. I'm only accountable for what I have actually said or defended not for what you dream up. YOu can stop making LYING STRAWMEN just so you have something to yak about.

Why not just address what I actually said... not what your stoned behind dreams up or hallucinates? :) Can't we all just get along? Or must you try to constantly redefine what I say into something you can show your behind over?

Well, you would not be. Nor would I ... or anyone else. IF you know the rules and expectations and make the decision to participate anyways, then whose fault is it when you are banned for responding in a belligerent manner? :think:

There is nothing in the rules that says I must let paying members attack my character, assassinate my person, and avoid the actual talking points. There is nothing in the rules that says I can't challenge them on that. There is nothing in the rules that says I can't make an appeal to have more adult conversations.

WHAT IS PREVALENT HOWEVER, is that I will first need to find adults to have the conversations with. You are one of the brighter ones here, but you got your head so far in the sand you are seeing an Jules Verne neighborhood. You refuse to actually address the points I bring up. You ignore what isn't convenient and cherry pick a few you can attempt to ridicule with.

You can justify your behavior however you wish, I don't live with you, so I don't care. But an examination of the events here, from the OP forward, you'll be able to verify my claims.

TOL, as right wing as it is, is by far the best website I have ever had the opportunity of posting on. You can either accept it and adjust OR rant and rave during the limited time when you are not banned.

Rusha, you can either face the facts your ONLY purpose was to defend the Status Quo, not actually have a discussion (more like hold a lecture) or not, I don't care.

I went to the appropriate forum, framed the issue the appropriate way, for the appropriate reasons, and proceeded to be dive bombed by blind, stupid pigeons.

The points, were not addressed.

That's a fact.

Deflect that.

It's a shame you choose loyalty over substance, you nearly had character.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
They must be you are on number 3 or 4 now. Why do you do it?

You mean just the odd, random snippets of events you wish to isolate, and forget all the surrounding context of the events, because you feel you can take the snippet and spin it... THOSE facts.... I tend to deal with the bigger picture, sister, and address for a comprehensive solution. FOR EXAMPLE, what the OP brings up, you just ignored discussing. You chose to defend, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING OR UNDERSTANDING the issues, whatever was done as long as it wasn't what I did. :p heheheheeh really? That's what you bring? You'd be a great Stepford wife.

And that's really fine. I came to address a particular event. You can continue to favor morons who pay for a right to abuse others, OR you can harbor a scenario where you can have higher grade conversations. I made an appeal to help make a focus on that the latter is possible. What the "cliques" around here decide to do about it, will show their character not mine. I made the proper appeal, in the proper place, for the proper reasons. I cant' control the way the pigs squeel from there though.

Liar. Show me where I pretended that. What you read into things from your warped sense of importance isn't accountable to me and what I have said. I'm only accountable for what I have actually said or defended not for what you dream up. YOu can stop making LYING STRAWMEN just so you have something to yak about.

Why not just address what I actually said... not what your stoned behind dreams up or hallucinates? :) Can't we all just get along? Or must you try to constantly redefine what I say into something you can show your behind over?

There is nothing in the rules that says I must let paying members attack my character, assassinate my person, and avoid the actual talking points. There is nothing in the rules that says I can't challenge them on that. There is nothing in the rules that says I can't make an appeal to have more adult conversations.

WHAT IS PREVALENT HOWEVER, is that I will first need to find adults to have the conversations with. You are one of the brighter ones here, but you got your head so far in the sand you are seeing an Jules Verne neighborhood. You refuse to actually address the points I bring up. You ignore what isn't convenient and cherry pick a few you can attempt to ridicule with.

You can justify your behavior however you wish, I don't live with you, so I don't care. But an examination of the events here, from the OP forward, you'll be able to verify my claims.

Rusha, you can either face the facts your ONLY purpose was to defend the Status Quo, not actually have a discussion (more like hold a lecture) or not, I don't care.

I went to the appropriate forum, framed the issue the appropriate way, for the appropriate reasons, and proceeded to be dive bombed by blind, stupid pigeons.

The points, were not addressed.

That's a fact.

Deflect that.

It's a shame you choose loyalty over substance, you nearly had character.

you actually took the time and bother to bang all that out?

what on earth is wrong with you?

Letsargue

And you have done a marvelous job of returning the thread to an adult level, haven't you. :doh:

OOOHHH - MYYY!!! --- Yes!!!, - It's always Blamed on the one who learns the truth about anything!!!!! -- ALL the kings of ancient Israel (( Were GOOD / Godly TOOOO!! )), Just like today's -- Ruleeeerrrrssss!!!!!!!!!!

Paul, David -- 080514

Heterodoxical

Ridicule only shows what a mmoron you are. an argument would be to show what was not reasonable in my op.

But, that's all you've ever had. PREACH a while, then when your preaching is challenged ridicule.

that's not much, but it's all you got so hang onto it little sister...

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Says the Crop Duster buzzing around the fully armed F-14 Tomcat. You're a whole new breed of stupid... :dunce:

Heterodoxical

Finished now? This is not an adult conversation. You are having fits over the INTERNET. :doh:

I see a ban coming, but I'll let Knight decide when it's time to boot your sorry tail.

Inzl you are merely dismissing. That's cowardly and irresponsible.

I've had no emotional anything here. I've stated cold hard facts of the situation.

You are just angry, most likely, that I called you out on doing the same thing Delmar did here.

NOTICE you never addressed the issues in the OP Inzl. You are the problem, not a solution. Show me to be throwing a fit. Address the points instead of stripping down for an emotional gang bang of the guy that is nailing your behaviors to the world like Luther's thesis for the world to see.

glorydaz

Dearest Delmar,

I understand you have foul reactions to the topic of homosexuality. That is no reason to use your authority as a bully tactic.

And as for your comment about pedophiles not being homosexual is a lie from hell, which showed your emotional CHARGE and the MOTIVATION in your childish unwarranted action, get a friggin education.

There was NOTHING inaccurate in what I said. The only thing inaccurate is your behavior.

Ask yourself, WHY THE HELL would anyone want to pay for a membership to a place that is going to knee jerk so outta line as you did here????

If you cant' promote fair conversation, you are just whoring yourselves out for money in a pay to be a bully situation.

Appropriate? I guess Hetro thinks we're all blind, hey? :kookoo:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Inzl you are merely dismissing. That's cowardly and irresponsible.

I've had no emotional anything here. I've stated cold hard facts of the situation.

You are just angry, most likely, that I called you out on doing the same thing Delmar did here.

NOTICE you never addressed the issues in the OP Inzl. You are the problem, not a solution. Show me to be throwing a fit. Address the points instead of stripping down for an emotional gang bang of the guy that is nailing your behaviors to the world like Luther's thesis for the world to see.
Who is the one who's being emotional? :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.