moderator malfeasance

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Level playing fields don't offer much of a challenge. But if you want one, I would suggest you go find one; there are plenty of them out there on the net. There are surely even some biased in your direction out there, if you look long enough.

Otherwise reconcile yourself to the way things are here.

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
So your take on their exchanges is based on what you have read into them. I have read them, too, and I think that statement in yellow is down right nonsense. Yes, I do think John W is making a point....I've seen the same thing happen in real life, and I've seen the little dog finally stop yapping.

As I recall you also have history with heterodoxical. I understand your bias in not seeing what I see.

Heterodoxical

I came here to discuss the issue.

Review every post, they have all been to avoid the points in the OP and reframe the discussion into "it's my fault" posturing.

The whole dang thread proves my point. Lie your way out of that Rusha.

At this point, unless Inzl chooses to follow up with me, at which case I'll need to be told I'm out of this thread.

ONCE AGAIN, it's impossible to reason with the natives. All you got is personal, you can't reason. You cant' face being wrong. HEck is narcissism contagious?

glorydaz

Really? Don't make me post his PMs to me.

He's a coward. He yelled LET'S HAVE A CONVERsATIOn, and then immediately forsook it for personal attacks.

You don't make attacks at thigns that aren't a threat unless you are just an abusive thug.

He's either afraid or a thug.

You can bwess his widdul heart, all you want, but those are your options. Which wolf do you want to feed?

It's the cowards who go whining to the crowd. It's the cowards who spit all over themselves, and can't even form their words they're so angry at being exposed. You have been caught with your pants down and it ain't a pretty sight. Begone, you're embarrassing yourself.

Heterodoxical

Does this mean we can no longer be friends?

No the fact you are an irrational, condesencing person who should be kenneled means we can't be friends.

All that meant was you are called out for your lying duplicity.

Now you will try to divert it again, reflect, deflect, anything but own it.
Say something, prove me right.

Heterodoxical

It's the cowards who go whining to the crowd.

Really, Abe lincoln was a coward. Brilliant position you got there. Ain't real bright are you?

I'm not whining, whining is crying for someone to give you attention or fix your problem. I AM BEGGING YOUR COWARDLY NARCISSISTIC BUTTS to discuss the issues.

I am challenging.

The whining is all the tripe around my attempts to pull you into a discussion.

I
It's the cowards who spit all over themselves, and can't even form their words they're so angry at being exposed.
It's the cowardly liars that try to claim their opponent is emotionally unbalanced when they can't reason with the arguments. Thanks for verifying where you stand.

I You have been caught with your pants down and it ain't a pretty sight. Begone, you're embarrassing yourself.

RIGHT. I think the thought that you picture me with my pants down is perverted and disturbing. That was uncalled for.

Pervert.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I came here to discuss the issue.

Review every post, they have all been to avoid the points in the OP and reframe the discussion into "it's my fault" posturing.

The whole dang thread proves my point. Lie your way out of that Rusha.

At this point, unless Inzl chooses to follow up with me, at which case I'll need to be told I'm out of this thread.

ONCE AGAIN, it's impossible to reason with the natives. All you got is personal, you can't reason. You cant' face being wrong. HEck is narcissism contagious?

No lies are necessary ... just the facts. Read the TOL commandments ... ask around. There is an extreme bias, and that is just the way it is ...

You pretend that you would be capable of being completely unbiased IF you were in the position of owner or moderator of a discussion forum.

Well, you would not be. Nor would I ... or anyone else. IF you know the rules and expectations and make the decision to participate anyways, then whose fault is it when you are banned for responding in a belligerent manner? :think:

TOL, as right wing as it is, is by far the best website I have ever had the opportunity of posting on. You can either accept it and adjust OR rant and rave during the limited time when you are not banned.

glorydaz

As I recall you also have history with heterodoxical. I understand your bias in not seeing what I see.

Well, that shows how much you know. I have more of a "history" with John W than I ever had with hetro. I couldn't stand John W when I first got here. Then, lo and behold, I recognized his gift for chasing off wolves and retards. I barely remember this particular guy (hetro), and have no more of a "history" with him than I do any other loud-mouthed idiot that comes on this board. What brought this one to my attention was his ragging on the mods all the time. There is no excuse for that .....NONE.

glorydaz

Really, Abe lincoln was a coward. Brilliant position you got there. Ain't real bright are you?

I'm not whining, whining is crying for someone to give you attention or fix your problem. I AM BEGGING YOUR COWARDLY NARCISSISTIC BUTTS to discuss the issues.

I am challenging.

The whining is all the tripe around my attempts to pull you into a discussion.

It's the cowardly liars that try to claim their opponent is emotionally unbalanced when they can't reason with the arguments. Thanks for verifying where you stand.

RIGHT. I think the thought that you picture me with my pants down is perverted and disturbing. That was uncalled for.

Pervert.

What? You got a skinny little scrawny hind end?

glorydaz

I'm bright enough to know you ain't no Abe Lincoln. :chuckle:

Uh.........that's exactly what you did by starting this thread. You wanted attention and you wanted someone to fix your problem. (Your problem is beyond human fixing).

For future reference. When you want someone to discuss the issues, you don't start finger pointing and whining right off the bat. :grave:

Letsargue

I've been on TOL since 2010. I've seen a number of meltdown threads like this. Let me tell you they never end well. Challenging the people that run a website, in a sense it is like trying to take a locomotive by the cow catcher. You're gonna get run over every time. It's a battle you cannot win. They run the website, you don't.
Also a point to remember this is the internet. You can always go someplace else and find a place more to your liking. In fact you can even start a page yourself and run it according to your own rules.

Yes!!! -- Read How Jesus Got Crucified!!! -- Religious liars, Pretending to be the ((( "Authority" ))) -- of some ~god!!

Christians have only one "Authority / Name"!!! -- Does this ~christian - "Place Prepared", - by ~what ~name?? -- the SAME Christian Love to ALL??? -- OOOPPPSSSS!!!!!

Paul, David -- 080514

glorydaz

Yes!!! -- Read How Jesus Got Crucified!!! -- Religious liars, Pretending to be the ((( "Authority" ))) -- of some ~god!!

Christians have only one "Authority / Name"!!! -- Does this ~christian - "Place Prepared", - by ~what ~name?? -- the SAME Christian Love to ALL??? -- OOOPPPSSSS!!!!!

Paul, David -- 080514

The bottom of this barrel has now officially been scraped.

Heterodoxical

The OP expressed the issue, Delmar banned me (his perogative) for unnecessary name calling.... because I made a comical mimicking move of ONE EYED Jack who had just Libeled (name called with more words) me.

What is "necessary?" I need them to name call me first? Ok, I had it.

I need to have a reason for the name? I had it, I was demonstrating how pointless his avoid the arguments, attack the person dismissal of me was in his character shot, unsubstantiated statement.

I showed Delmar has a personal issue with the topic. And that he knee jerked at me.

I brought it to be discussed.

This is where we do that, or so it says up there.....

I didn't whine. Everything I said was to make for better conversations in here.

Every response I received after that, was more personal attacks. NOT arguing the points, arguing against me the person.

Are you all really that juvenile?

Is it beyond your comprehension what discussing the points means?

ALL of my actions have been to hold a real adult conversation.

The only person preventing that is you.

Dearest Delmar,

I understand you have foul reactions to the topic of homosexuality. That is no reason to use your authority as a bully tactic.

Your brother, ONE EYED JACK, had made a libelous, in accurate, unsubstantiated proclamation of my person. OR IN OTHER WORDS NAME CALLING, just in more than one word for the name.

So I followed his catty remark with another.

You ban me for unnecessary name calling.

If you are going to allow the peons to attack unwarrantedly, don't back them up with your authority.

And as for your comment about pedophiles not being homosexual is a lie from hell, which showed your emotional CHARGE and the MOTIVATION in your childish unwarranted action, get a friggin education.

PEDOPHILIA is an independent of GENDER mental illness. MOST pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL. Is that what made you so angry at me, that you cant' deny that?

0ver 85% of all pedophilic offenders were victims of pedophilic exposure as a child. THAT IS A FACT. Their reality is literally changed from the events of their childhood and in a GREAT situation will get counseling the rest of their life to help them cope with how they think, because.... "DEAREST DELMAR" their reality, how their mind works and interprets things like love, sex, etc... is warped forever form the moment of the trauma.

There was NOTHING inaccurate in what I said. The only thing inaccurate is your behavior.

Ask yourself, WHY THE HELL would anyone want to pay for a membership to a place that is going to knee jerk so outta line as you did here????

If you cant' promote fair conversation, you are just whoring yourselves out for money in a pay to be a bully situation.

Dogbean

Heterodoxical, have you nothing better to do with your day? If you have a job, I want it!!!

On second thought, I should not waste taxpayer dollars putting so much energy into causing drama on a message board, prancing around with the delusion that I am the only sane one and everyone else on the board is crazy. That would be immoral and unethical. And unsatisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.