Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Only if it is taken out of the mother.

W00t?

Comment

According to the "Christian view" God kills about 1 in 4 fetuses before they're born. He's even better at murdering the unborn than we humans.

Comment

Re: The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Originally posted by bagels & lox

Only if it is taken out of the mother.

Wow... I've never thought about it like that! "If it is taken out of the mother"... BRILLIANT!!! Hey, thanks there. You really turned me around on this issue. After that well reasoned post, I don't know how anyone can honestly stay Pro-Life.
        --philosophizer--

Make good choices!

2 Corinthians 10:5 -- casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

Comment

Well, how come when its removed from a woman it's called an abortion, but when its removed from a chicken, it's called an omelet?

Comment

Well, how come when its removed from a woman it's called an abortion, but when its removed from a chicken, it's called an omelet?
            Another winning display of logic. You should write a book.
            --philosophizer--

Make good choices!

2 Corinthians 10:5 -- casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

Comment

Re: Re: The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Originally posted by philosophizer

Wow... I've never thought about it like that! "If it is taken out of the mother"... BRILLIANT!!! Hey, thanks there. You really turned me around on this issue. After that well reasoned post, I don't know how anyone can honestly stay Pro-Life.
              I feel so wrong for ever questioning the Pro-Choice movement......NOT
              "The Word became flesh and dwelt among us; and we beheld His glory." John 1:14

Comment

Are you seriously trying to argue that a chicken fetus has the same worth as a human fetus?

A is not a !

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Originally posted by frostmanj

I feel so wrong for ever questioning the Pro-Choice movement......NOT

But Frosty, Isn't it SO clear now? Omlet... Baby... What argument exists against such clear logic and truth?
                  --philosophizer--

Make good choices!

Comment

Perhaps he is suggesting that it is only okay to kill a baby if you eat it.

Comment

Actually chicken eggs aren't fertilised, so it's more like a period than an abortion.
                      If you're really a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Comment

Originally posted by Sozo

Funny though, I've never had an omlet with a chicken fetus in it.
                        --philosophizer--

Make good choices!

Comment

Originally posted by philosophizer

Funny though, I've never had an omlet with a chicken fetus in it.
                          Bagels is not quite bright enough to have thought that far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sozo

Mmm the taste of personal liberties.

Comment

But a chicken fetus tastes better!

Comment

Working...
                              X