Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bagels & lox

But a chicken fetus tastes better!
    Hellooo... Mcfly... are you sure you've eaten a "chicken fetus"?

And when did you eat an unborn baby, if I may ask?

Comment

Actually it was a Mcnugget.

Comment

Sozo has a point here. An egg (at least the ones most people eat) is unfertilized. This makes it ... well .. an egg.
        "The Word became flesh and dwelt among us; and we beheld His glory." John 1:14

Comment

Originally posted by Zakath

According to the "Christian view" God kills about 1 in 4 fetuses before they're born. He's even better at murdering the unborn than we humans.
          As I've told you every time I've seen you tell this lie:

Just because someone dies, that does not mean that God killed them.
          BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

Turbo's right. God doesn't kill, as a matter of fact, what if God was one of us? (That would make a good song title)

Comment

after reading his posts, I've concluded "bagels & lox" are what he has in place of a brain...

Comment

Originally posted by bagels & lox View Post
                Actually it was a Mcnugget.

LEVITICUS 20:25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.
                LEVITICUS 20:26 And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD [am] holy, and have severed you from [other] people, that ye should be mine.
                LEVITICUS 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them.

Genetic Dan is called the Beast Man, Isiah 21:11-13.

DEUTERONOMY 4:41 Then Moses severed three cities on this side Jordan toward the sunrising;
                DEUTERONOMY 4:42 That the slayer might flee thither, which should kill his neighbour unawares, and hated him not in times past; and that fleeing unto one of these cities he might live:
                DEUTERONOMY 4:43 [Namely], Bezer in the wilderness, in the plain country, of the Reubenites; and Ramoth in Gilead, of the Gadites; and Golan in Bashan, of the Manassites.

Manasseh and Gilead are connected to Genetic Lines, however, Bezer or Beelzebub which is the Devil is connected to the 4 Genetic Lines of Dan, and they are called the Beast Man in the Wilderness.

Comment

Working...
                X