Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hey whinehouse, grow a pair and stop crying. :baby:

:devil:
What am I crying about? I reported a post for the wording, nothing else. Then doc, the one who posted it, started whining about my reporting him.

Lighthouse,

Look, I tried to cut you some slack. But you just keep on, not knowing how or when to just shut your mouth. So everyone, since it is fairly obvious his brain is as big as a turnup seed, I have to sit here and type the obvious.

I told you to stick it up your rearend. An expression. Now what exactly did I say to stick up your rearend? Your words you brainless half breed! That was the subject. You called me an idiot (and for what, delving into a topic that I haven't before and was wanting opinion on), so you can take your words IDIOT and stick it where the sun don't shine. Now please tell us all, how do you derive a sexual overtone from that? Unless you are that insecure in your being and that embarrassed at yourself.

Now you are on my ignore list till you come to your senses. And get professional help!
What part of, "I'm ignoring you," means that I want to continue this conversation?

And I'm secure in my own masculinity. It's yours I'm not too sure about. Goodbye.:wave:

cursuswalker

BANNED
Banned

Now isn't that interesting?

How would Stripe know about the reporting of one of his posts if that report was found to be without grounds?

I take it then that calling someone a Fag on this forum is not seen as insulting or abusive? I will take note, as it's always blooming useful to know which exceptions to the rules you can get away with :D

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

How would Stripe know about the reporting of one of his posts if that report was found to be without grounds?
Follow the link. If that doesn't work then :mock: Registered Plus

I take it then that calling someone a Fag on this forum is not seen as insulting or abusive? I will take note, as it's always blooming useful to know which exceptions to the rules you can get away with :D
So you do think calling someone a homo is an insult?

cursuswalker

BANNED
Banned

So you do think calling someone a homo is an insult?

In the context in which it is usually used yes, in other words as a homophobic insult. For example Homo sapiens is no insult (and you must be one of those). Neither is calling Richard Whittington Dick.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's just that I'm not sure where you get that it is okay for me to use Fag as a homophobic insult, or indeed as any other kind of insult.
Uh .. well not necessarily you, but you said that context was important. So there must be some situation in which I would be justified in calling another person a fag. When might that be and why?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Subscribers can access a forum on TOL known as the woodshed, which is located in the Hall of Shame... It is the forum where all reported posts, infractions and warnings are posted, publicly.

Since you are not a subscriber, you cannot see it.

He's not even Registered Plus, and even if he was he still wouldn't have access to the woodshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.