Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
:rolleyes: LH, you call people names all. the. time. Now, somebody called you a name back. Big deal.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:rolleyes: LH, you call people names all. the. time. Now, somebody called you a name back. Big deal.
First off, he didn't call me a name. Secondly, people can call me all the names they want. I don't care. In fact, on another message board I use to frequent I would have never reported such a comment, because it would not have been in violation of the site rules, nor does it bother me for someone to use such a phrase toward me. The issue here is that what he said was vulgar, and in violation of TOL rules. That is the one and only reason I reported it. If a member of the TOL staff tells me that I am wrong, and that doc wasn't violating the rules, fine. I'll certainly drop it then, and let doc run his mouth whining about it all he wants. And I will not respond. Or if he wants to drop it, I can go with that too. But as long as no staff member tells me it was not a violation and doc keeps whining about it, I'll keep mocking him for whining.

drbrumley

First off, he didn't call me a name. Secondly, people can call me all the names they want. I don't care. In fact, on another message board I use to frequent I would have never reported such a comment, because it would not have been in violation of the site rules, nor does it bother me for someone to use such a phrase toward me. The issue here is that what he said was vulgar, and in violation of TOL rules. That is the one and only reason I reported it. If a member of the TOL staff tells me that I am wrong, and that doc wasn't violating the rules, fine. I'll certainly drop it then, and let doc run his mouth whining about it all he wants. And I will not respond. Or if he wants to drop it, I can go with that too. But as long as no staff member tells me it was not a violation and doc keeps whining about it, I'll keep mocking him for whining.

Don't look now, but who is whining?

Mr. 5020

Would not the lack of response by the moderators seem to imply a non-violation?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Don't look now, but who is whining?
What am I whining about? Huh?

You want me to ignore you? Fine.

That's funny, whenever you're called a homo you whine about it like a ...well, like a homo.
When was the last time I said anything about someone calling me a homo? I told one person to drop it, because it was the only stupid joke he had, and he acted like a three year old, so I asked Knight to tell him to stop, because I figured that would put an end to it. And I only wanted it to end because it was getting old and tired. When he ignored Knight it was out of my hands. I said nothing more to Knight about it, and Knight banned him for disrespecting Knight, not for disrespecting me. And then you, like the idiot you are, started in on it and got yourself in trouble because you couldn't learn from someone else's example. And I never once said anything to Knight about you saying it. In fact, I didn't care about you saying it. I had nothing to do with you getting in trouble. In fact, if they had asked me if I had a problem with it, I would have said, "No."

Would not the lack of response by the moderators seem to imply a non-violation?

Not necessarily.... :)
What Stripe said.

koban

When was the last time I said anything about someone calling me a homo? I told one person to drop it, because it was the only stupid joke he had, and he acted like a three year old, so I asked Knight to tell him to stop, because I figured that would put an end to it. And I only wanted it to end because it was getting old and tired. When he ignored Knight it was out of my hands. I said nothing more to Knight about it, and Knight banned him for disrespecting Knight, not for disrespecting me. And then you, like the idiot you are, started in on it and got yourself in trouble because you couldn't learn from someone else's example. And I never once said anything to Knight about you saying it. In fact, I didn't care about you saying it. I had nothing to do with you getting in trouble. In fact, if they had asked me if I had a problem with it, I would have said, "No."

Man! What a whiner! :darwinsm:

drbrumley

Lighthouse,

Look, I tried to cut you some slack. But you just keep on, not knowing how or when to just shut your mouth. So everyone, since it is fairly obvious his brain is as big as a turnup seed, I have to sit here and type the obvious.

I told you to stick it up your rearend. An expression. Now what exactly did I say to stick up your rearend? Your words you brainless half breed! That was the subject. You called me an idiot (and for what, delving into a topic that I haven't before and was wanting opinion on), so you can take your words IDIOT and stick it where the sun don't shine. Now please tell us all, how do you derive a sexual overtone from that? Unless you are that insecure in your being and that embarrassed at yourself.

Now you are on my ignore list till you come to your senses. And get professional help!

koban

Lighthouse,

Look, I tried to cut you some slack. But you just keep on, not knowing how or when to just shut your mouth. So everyone, since it is fairly obvious his brain is as big as a turnup seed, I have to sit here and type the obvious.

I told you to stick it up your rearend. An expression. Now what exactly did I say to stick up your rearend? Your words you brainless half breed! That was the subject. You called me an idiot (and for what, delving into a topic that I haven't before and was wanting opinion on), so you can take your words IDIOT and stick it where the sun don't shine. Now please tell us all, how do you derive a sexual overtone from that?

Sounds pretty gay to me! :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.