Re: Bob Enyart

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. En,

I will consider taking you up on your offer if and only if I have your word that your responses to me will be the result of your own solitary efforts, and not responses that will leverage the efforts of a committee of persons at DBC or TOL. Of course, you may feel free to consult the Scriptures or your personal collection of books.

One riot, one Ranger.

Can you agree with that?

Why would you need to worry about any of this if Calvinism is true?

A person who knows truth can take on any committee of liars.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, comes with a virtual immunity shield from banishment until I finish answering the questions, too. After all, you cannot ban someone you desperately hope to ridicule only later, no? What's not to like? :think:
You seem overly concerned about being banned. Do you plan on breaking the TOL rules again at some point in the future? I am not sure I get your paranoia. :idunno:

Bob, if you are done consulting with the membership via PMs, can I have your answer to my own terms?
I just got done uploading all the possible responses Bob might give you to his flash memory, as soon as he is able to process the data I am sure he will respond to you.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why would you need to worry about any of this if Calvinism is true?

A person who knows truth can take on any committee of liars.
I want Mr. En to personally spend as much time on things as I would. I want his own heavy lifting and assume he is a man of his word and will do the heavy lifting personally.

Why do you care anyway?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do know I can see what a person is doing by examining their profile, don't you?

Like right now you are looking at First day, First Question, Hello

Are you not a teeny bit embarrassed coming to his defense like this? It is a tad desperate, no?
AMR, what are you talking about??? Are you melting down? Does the sun in Arizona have your synapses fusing together?

Your last couple of posts are a bit odd. If you plan to take Bob up on his offer I suggest you get crackin'! Otherwise, politely "bow-out" and we can all move on to other business.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You seem overly concerned about being banned. Do you plan on breaking the TOL rules again at some point in the future? I am not sure I get your paranoia.
Was tongue-in-cheek commentary. Lighten up.

I just got done uploading all the possible responses Bob might give you to his flash memory, as soon as he is able to process the data I am sure he will respond to you.
This was funny. I am waking up my dear wife from my laughter. :thumb:

Still awaiting Mr. En's response...

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I want Mr. En to personally spend as much time on things as I would. I want his own heavy lifting and assume he is a man of his word and will do the heavy lifting personally.

Why do you care anyway?

Did you read any of the Battle Royale? Looks like a cut and paste job huh?
Heavy lifting. :doh:

Why are you such a schmuck?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was tongue-in-cheek commentary. Lighten up.
Uh yeah... I sorta figured that, but your same tongue has been stuck in your same cheek a great deal lately. :think:

This was funny. I am waking up my dear wife from my laughter. :thumb:
Can I guess your wife's response?

AMR: Honey, you have to read this, it's very funny.
Mrs. AMR: Uh... sure dear.. that's wonderful can I go back to sleep now? Yikes that man is easily amused. :madmad:

;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Easy now... AMR is no "schmuck".

After all, they don't let schmucks in MENSA do they? :noid:

AMR is our lovable little Calvinist, so treat him right or he might go away and then think how bored we would all be.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AMR, what are you talking about??? Are you melting down? Does the sun in Arizona have your synapses fusing together?

Your last couple of posts are a bit odd. If you plan to take Bob up on his offer I suggest you get crackin'! Otherwise, politely "bow-out" and we can all move on to other business.
Try to stay with the thread and keep up, Knight. That way you won't get out of the zone and misunderstand things as you are apt to do when rejoining the action.

I said "boo" in En's direction and immediately fawning fans come his defense. It is a behavior that warrants a comment.

I am also waiting for Mr. En to respond to my own humble terms. So there will be no "crackin'" before I have his word in hand.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you read any of the Battle Royale? Looks like a cut and paste job huh?
Heavy lifting. :doh:

Bet you I have read it more than you have. I have read them all, fella. And have made a special project out of BR X. I have read that one about six times and read all the accompanying threads. I don't think you have read it carefully for you would understand the nature of my comment. I do not want to see the results of late night strategy meetings with church staff members. I want only one man's efforts. Go read it over again carefully.

Why are you so desperate to defend Mr. En? Is he not capable of doing that himself? Do you understand how your behavior must appear to others?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Easy now... AMR is no "schmuck".

After all, they don't let schmucks in MENSA do they? :noid:

AMR is our lovable little Calvinist, so treat him right or he might go away and then think how bored we would all be.

Yeah and I would hate to lose a potential caller to BEL. I hope Bob agree to AMR's terms!

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think Bob has left the thread and TOL. Perhaps he will provide an answer later.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I think it is blasphemous to say that the Lord predestined Genghis Khan, Joe Stallin, and Adolph Hitler to committ mass murder by the multi millions.

That does not bring glory to the Lord.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Sorry, but I will decline, for you have already shown the proclivity to insult, and I would never take the chance to call you in the presence of all of your (how many?) listeners, and be called "Nag."

I understand. It took me 3 hours to finish cleaning my fridge today, waiting for you to reply in answer to my first post. At that rate, I will be long dead before you ever succeed in taking over the world, let alone chatting with an ordinary sister in the Lord.

Sorry, but I did not ask for debate and certainly am not interested in carrying on some one else's debate with you.

Nang

Nang,

Here is a summary of your efforts:

Nang: "It looks like Bob has not been on here since 2005. I want to talk to Bob NOW."

TOL members: "Sorry Nang, but this isn't Bob's forum...just a place where Bob sometimes shows up. And by the way...it hasn't been since 2005"

Nang: "Why is Bob avoiding me? I want to talk to Bob NOW!"

TOL member: "Look, if you really want to talk to Bob, he makes himself available everyday...and here is the number where you can talk to him."

Nang: "Quit giving me the runaround...I want to talk to Bob NOW!"

TOL members: "You are being a baby."

Nang: "Fine...I refuse to respond to anyone other than Bob Enyart himself!"

(During the time you stated the above you responded to several posts...odd:hammer: )

Finally.....

Bob: "Hey Nang, I am really busy and wish I could have a discussion with all the 100's of TOL memebers...but I just can't. However, I am available if you just cal me. I tell you what. Since you indicated that you were interested in Open vs. Closed....and since I had a lengthy exchange on the same topic...go ahead and read the entire thread...and then answers my questions. If you do that...I will personally respond to you."

Nang: "Quit making such demands on me...I want to talk to Bob NOW!"

:bang:

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Mr. Re...

Mr. Re...

Dear Ask Mr. Religion,

Perhaps you read too much into my offer, but I stand by it:

I wrote:
...if you would, post all 50 questions (full text of each), with your answers (please be direct, I directly answered all of Lamerson's questions), in a single post, and I'll make a commitment to reply.

I am happy to oblige you on your request not to consult with others. (Of course, when we at BEL debate, we hope we get the combined knowledge, experience and reputation of the best minds against us, so that we can truly test our own position, and show the readers that we have responded to the strongest arguments available. In fact, I typically attempt to offer my opponent stronger arguments than he has used, in order to rebut those also.)

However, I am not offering to get into a debate with you, and I would expect that for you to answer all fifty questions in the context of BR X, you'd have to spend quite a few hours. I asked you to include the full text of my questions, and then your *direct* answers, all in a single post. Then I'll reply. I imagine this would take me only a fraction of the time it takes you. I've already put hundreds of hours into that debate.

That's it AMR, you can accept that offer, or call the show (and Nang, you too).

-Bob Enyart