ARCHIVE: Please Pray for My Mom

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Hi everyone,

I would like to make a prayer request for my mom (and Knight’s – he’s my brother). A few days ago, our mom became very ill and was taken to the hospital. The doctors determined that it was a case of acute renal insufficiency due to her medications. They sent her home, but she was still feeling quite ill. Last night she had some kind of a convulsion and was again taken to the hospital. The doctors now say that she has viral encephalitis. As you can imagine, I am very worried about her. She has been extremely healthy up until now.

Please pray for the strength of my mom and my dad, as well as for the wisdom of the doctors in treating her. Thank you and God bless you all.

In Christ,
Becky

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry to hear about your mom's illness. I hope you guys are holding up well.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'm not surprised you said her problems were due to her medications. All medications have side effects.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Thanks everyone. She is still in the hospital, but I talked to her last night and it sounded as though she was in good spirits. I really appreciate all of you prayers and kind thoughts.

In Christ,
Becky

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
I have a house full of sick kids right now, but I will be seeing her soon. She got out of the hospital yesterday and is doing much better. It is her birthday today! Happy Birthday, Mom!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Happy Birthday Becky and Knight's mom.