ARCHIVE: My niece is gay and I love her for it. So does God.

beanieboy

Re: Re: WICKWOMAN

Re: Re: WICKWOMAN

Originally posted by Hank

I've always thought those verses were a good indication that Christians in America today are not following the teachings of Jesus. If they were following his teachings, they would be in a small minority. Heck they run the country. If there is any hatred going on it’s mostly the Christians hating the non-Christians, as is clear from this thread and the animosity towards wickwoman. All she has done is talk about a loving God. And for that, she is called evil. She is the one that is following the teachings of Jesus. And those verses you quoted, if anything, are descriptive of her.

Unfortunately, there are those who believe the more they are hated, the more they are Godlike. But people hate Hitler. People hate Pol Pot. People hate a lot of very bad people.

And the more I am here, the more I am convinced that this board chases people away from God more than anything else. And what better place for Satan to work than on a christian board, mascarading as christian and sucker punching people in the face.

Freak

I do not believe there's anyone who's saying we don't love Wick and her friends. Quite the contrary. We do love her that is why we are pointing her to the truth.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Flipper
Calvinistkid:

Not in my observation. Remember, Elijah made fun of the pagan priests, so anything any Christian says on here is okay.

And then killed them.
Feel the love.
Convert or die.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by beanieboy

Feel the love.
Convert or die.
Hey this would make for a great TOL T-shirt!:D

wickwoman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Straying from Christianity

Re: Re: Re: Re: Straying from Christianity

Originally posted by Freak

Well, I guess we are trying to figure your bizarre ideas out. It's not normal to call God a she. I have traveled to nearly 30 countries of this world and have yet come by someone who calls God a "she"--quite strange.

"The Primordial Vastness is the sky. The Primordial Vastness is the sphere of space. The Primordial Vastness is the mother, the father, the son. The Primordial Vastness is all the Gods, the five sorts of men, all that was born and shall be born."

-Rig Veda
Excerpted from

Have you ever visited India?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Straying from Christianity

Originally posted by wickwoman

"The Primordial Vastness is the sky. The Primordial Vastness is the sphere of space. The Primordial Vastness is the mother, the father, the son. The Primordial Vastness is all the Gods, the five sorts of men, all that was born and shall be born."

-Rig Veda
Excerpted from

Well, this clears everything up. Of course God is a she.:rolleyes:

Freak

-Rig Veda
Excerpted from

I have traveled throughout Southeast Asia. In fact, my wife and I traveled for a couple weeks throughout Thailand last March. I am quite familiar with Hinduism and Buddhism. In October spent a couple weeks in Port-au-Spain, Trinidad (where there is a sizeable Hindu community) visiting and ministering to Hindus. I have spent some time in Hindu temples (and seen the hideous rituals) and have read portions of the Veda Scriptures.

I know something about Hinduism, probably alot more then yourself, and have concluded Hinduism to be a very dangerous religion. I have dealt with a numerous Hindu spirits. They are bloodthirsty and seeking to destroy ones soul.

beanieboy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Straying from Christianity

Originally posted by Polycarpadvo

ugh. Are we now arguing whether God has sex organs?

Freak

Wickwoman--

Since you think Hinduism is so hip why don't you come with my wife and I to India later this year and see for yourself how hip it truly it is.

:D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by beanieboy

I thought you were partial to...
bloooooood. I need blooooooood. :p
I think you're starting to figure me out.:D

Hank

I do not believe there's anyone who's saying we don't love Wick and her friends. Quite the contrary. We do love her that is why we are pointing her to the truth.

Poly made this quote about Wickwoman.

"Why shouldn't the evil love the evil?"

I don't think most people would think she was talking about loving Wick.

wickwoman

You misunderstand the purpose of the post. The idea is that God is all, neither man nor woman, a spirit, not possessing genetalia, possessing both femine and masculine qualities. I.e. neither.

wickwoman

I have traveled throughout Southeast Asia. In fact, my wife and I traveled for a couple weeks throughout Thailand last March. I am quite familiar with Hinduism and Buddhism. In October spent a couple weeks in Port-au-Spain, Trinidad (where there is a sizeable Hindu community) visiting and ministering to Hindus. I have spent some time in Hindu temples (and seen the hideous rituals) and have read portions of the Veda Scriptures.

I know something about Hinduism, probably alot more then yourself, and have concluded Hinduism to be a very dangerous religion. I have dealt with a numerous Hindu spirits. They are bloodthirsty and seeking to destroy ones soul.

Oh, that's right. I remember your post about the supposedly demon possessed woman who breastfed a monkey in tribute to the Goddess Kali. Thank you for that most educated and "highly insightful" article.

Yes, you've got the Hindus all figured out, my bad.

wickwoman

Wickwoman--

Since you think Hinduism is so hip why don't you come with my wife and I to India later this year and see for yourself how hip it truly it is.

:D

Thanks, but I'm a little busy. Osama Bin Laden is taking me on a tour of Israel. :doh:

Freak

Thanks, but I'm a little busy. Osama Bin Laden is taking me on a tour of Israel. :doh:

I knew you'd be gutless when given the opportunity to point to all the great things Hinduism has done to a poverty-stricken country like India.

Hinduism is a worthless religion that honors demon gods.

wickwoman

I knew you'd be gutless when given the opportunity to point to all the great things Hinduism has done to a poverty-stricken country like India.

Hinduism is a worthless religion that honors demon gods.

O.K., now that was a metaphor. Try to keep up.

I have read the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads, and portions of the Rig Veda. I find Indian Guru's to be among the most enlighted of our species. I am not a student of India as a country, just of Hinduism as a religion.

You, on the other hand, have not earned the right to criticize either because you've proven your complete ignorance of any religion other than your own. Wait, I take that back, I'm not sure you even know your own religion.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

O.K., now that was a metaphor. Try to keep up.

I have read the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads, and portions of the Rig Veda. I find Indian Guru's to be among the most enlighted of our species. I am not a student of India as a country, just of Hinduism as a religion.

You, on the other hand, have not earned the right to criticize either because you've proven your complete ignorance of any religion other than your own. Wait, I take that back, I'm not sure you even know your own religion.
If knowing about other religions is what gives you the right to criticize then why are you doing it? You apparently do not understand Christianity.

wickwoman

If knowing about other religions is what gives you the right to criticize then why are you doing it? You apparently do not understand Christianity.

I read the Bible cover to cover more than once and I was a member of a Christian church for over 21 years.

O.K. As usual, we digress. Back to the subject at hand. Freak, if you want to discuss your hatred of Hindus further, start your own thread. I know, you don't hate Hindus, "you love them."

The quote from the Rig Veda was in reply to your mention of your vast world travels and worldly wise ideas that no one in history has ever referred to God as a She. Many have, many will. End of discussion.