No announcement yet.

Nicer than God!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Clete;489451]God is your enemy and so am I! [/QUOYE]This is wrong on so many levels as the ground was leveled by the cross!
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

• [QUOTE=heir;4404913]
      Originally posted by Clete View Post
      God is your enemy and so am I! [/QUOYE]This is wrong on so many levels as the ground was leveled by the cross!
      Homos can be saved by the same grace that can save a murders and child molesters and rapists and adulterers.

That doesn't mean that they aren't perverts that are guilty of not just a sin but a capital crime that not only should pinlicay shunned and hated but should be redrinalized and the law should be enforced without mercy.

Resting in Hum,
      Clete
      sigpic
      "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

• [QUOTE=Clete;4404972]
        Originally posted by heir View Post

Homos can be saved by the same grace that can save murders and child molesters and rapists and adulterers.

That doesn't mean that they aren't perverts that are guilty of not just a sin but a capital crime that not only should publicly shunned and hated but should be redrinalized and the law should be enforced without mercy.

Resting in Hum,
        Clete
        sigpic
        "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

• [QUOTE=Clete;4404972]
          Originally posted by heir View Post

Homos can be saved by the same grace that can save a murders and child molesters and rapists and adulterers.

That doesn't mean that they aren't perverts that are guilty of not just a sin but a capital crime that not only should pinlicay shunned and hated but should be redrinalized and the law should be enforced without mercy.

Resting in Hum,
          Clete
          I posted in the MAD thread using your original quote from here and it ended up here. I'll take this up in the other thread where it can be edited as my fingers aren't working for me today.
          2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

• see what I mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by heir View Post
              see what I mean?
              You should try posting from an iPhone! Its all but impossible!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clete View Post
                You should try posting from an iPhone! Its all but impossible!
                I bet!

Comment

What is the most loving thing you can say to a homo?

You make me sick! I want to vomit when you get near me or my family! You deserve execution you filthy discusting perfert! God is your enemy and so am I! Get away from me! You don't deserve to see God's sun light reflecting off my face!

Or something along those lines.

And no I am not kidding.

Resting in Him,
                  Clete
                  So is that what you say to homosexuals when you stumble across one, or do you not act as (what you consider) a loving Christian?

Or do you just spout it on internet threads?

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo22 View Post
                    So is that what you say to homosexuals when you stumble across one, or do you not act as (what you consider) a loving Christian?

Or do you just spout it on internet threads?
                    Stumble across one?
                    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

What is the most loving thing you can say to a homo?

You make me sick! I want to vomit when you get near me or my family! You deserve execution you filthy discusting perfert! God is your enemy and so am I! Get away from me! You don't deserve to see God's sun light reflecting off my face!

Or something along those lines.

And no I am not kidding.

Resting in Him,
                      Clete

Evangelism at its shiny best.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• Psalm 58:10 to the wretched whoremonger to satan.
                        Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                          Psalm 58:10 to the wretched whoremonger to satan.
                          Talking to yourself again, Nick?

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                            Evangelism at its shiny best.
                            Yep, although I highly doubt he's ever said such to a homosexual in person or managed to explain why he was being "loving" in doing so.
                            Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                              Psalm 58:10 to the wretched whoremonger to satan.
                              You really are one sad little man aren't you?
                              Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X