Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARCHIVE: Is this really demonic doctrine or what...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here is my documentation on my earlier statement:

C. Jonathin Seraiah, The End of All Things... page 155 and footnote 6.

The notes in the 1599 Geneva Bible (the preferred Bible of the Puritans)

John Calvin, Commentaries on the Book of the Prophet Daniel, Vol 2, pp. 369ff

Philip Mauro, The Seventy Weeks and the Great Tribulation p 164

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren
      And Paul, you have presented by far the majority view within Trinitarianism. But Freak has made a blanket statement, that he refuses to retract or correct, that seems to indicate that anyone who would believe that the Angel of the Lord was Christ believes a heresy. He really needs to address that.
      I agree. He also needs to address his other inconsistencies as heretic-hunter/heretic-defender.

Would you like to start the thread? Or shall I?
      "To deny Calvinism is to deny the gospel of Jesus Christ." - Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Would you like to start the thread? Or shall I?
        Paul.. have I told you today that I love you?? I was trying to give him a chance to come clean here.. but I was planning on starting a thread if he did not. I keep asking the question, and Freak keeps dancing instead of answering. But you know... if the feeling moves you... go for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren

Paul.. have I told you today that I love you?? I was trying to give him a chance to come clean here.. but I was planning on starting a thread if he did not. I keep asking the question, and Freak keeps dancing instead of answering. But you know... if the feeling moves you... go for it!!
          Well, I really hate to start threads , so I'll give Freak a final opportunity to "come clean" here before I spin a new one off.

Freak, I really hope your next post clarifies your beliefs on this matter. . . .
          "To deny Calvinism is to deny the gospel of Jesus Christ." - Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Well Freak?

Comment

That Jesus was the archangel Michael is so easily disproved:

-God has complete authority over Satan JOB_1:6-2:7

-Archangel Michael has no authority over Satan JUDE_9

-Jesus, the Son of Man is less than Angels HEB_2:7-9

-Jesus, the Son of God has authority over Satan MT_4:10, MK_8:33, LK_22:31

Well me again?

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
                When the Scriptures use the word angel it means angel. Angel of the Lord is an angel. . The burden of proof lies with you to tell me God' Son at times manifested as a angel.
                It says the Lord spoke to her. Why is the angel called the Lord?

Comment

I love starting my day with a good laugh.

Comment

I am still waiting for an answer.

Comment

• I am still waiting for an answer.

Comment

• DD, this is what I have problem with (which is funny because everyone agrees with me LOL):

I also believe that Michael the Archangel was actually the Lord Jesus Christ in his pre-human birth form. He came here with the authority of the Father (A hellish quote from Me Again).

Comment

• I would still like you to answer the question as would multiple other people here.

Comment

• I am still waiting for an answer.

Comment

• Jay, we are all expectantly awaiting your answer with baited breath.

What sayest thou?

Pray tell?

Comment

• Are you going to answer the question?

Comment

Working...
                                X