Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Any religion that does not teach that the truth of God is absolute, but presents numerous ("gospel") messages, can easily be perverted and produce wickedness.

Dispensationalists need to be shown the errors of their teachings and be warned of the inherent dangers lurking in their beliefs.

"Then he called his twelve disciples ... And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel..."

Nag: Hey, Jude/Judas, preach that one gospel/good news.......

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Any religion that does not teach that the truth of God is absolute, but presents numerous ("gospel") messages, can easily be perverted and produce wickedness.

Dispensationalists need to be shown the errors of their teachings and be warned of the inherent dangers lurking in their beliefs.

Do you have Brain damage Nang? :doh:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hate to burst your bubble Nang, TeT, and Pneumonia but,
Paul's Gospel as preached by Dispensationilists isn't
Satanic!

You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.

Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive.

musterion

Well if you believe babies in utero can be demonically programmed to not understand what PPS has been chosen to speak to all mankind, then anything's possible.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.

Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive.

Exactly . . .

Nor can any religion distort or change the one true gospel, into numerous gospels, without denying the one absolute truth of God.

If some morons do reduce the absolute truth into multiple choice or versions of truth, they open themselves to spiritual and lying perversions of the worst kind, which can produce nothing but rotten fruit.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nang;4111839[QUOTE said:
]You are a moron if you think Dispensationalists represent and teach the one, absolute truth of God.

If they did, Sovereign God would never allow His truth be perverted from their stewardship, into Satanic worship.

Father, must I get into the ditch with Naggie? Very well:

Clueless, once again demonstating she does not study, and survey the book, in detail. My evidence? Here humanism post, above. She is an example, of what happens to a woman, man, or whatever she is, who instead, studies/believes her Clavinist/Calvinist "the church" SOF. He/she goes insane.

Let me unpack it for you, toots:

1 Corinthians 11:19 KJV

For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

For there must be...that...

I know-that's quite deep, Naggie. Take the gum out of your mouth, breath deep, and mediate on that verse for a spell.

That is the principle, leaving asidethe q as to whether any particular "belief system" is heretical-just addressing your "argument."

I could say the same about your satanic Clavinism.

Dig? Good.

[/QUOTE]

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Exactly . . .

Nor can any religion distort or change the one true gospel, into numerous gospels, without denying the one absolute truth of God.

If some morons do reduce the absolute truth into multiple choice or versions of truth, they open themselves to spiritual, lying perversions of the worst kind, which can produce nothing but rotten fruit.

Hopefully, your husband, who you mention occasionally,
is smarter than you, Nang? He's got to be, for both your
sake?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang, TeT, and Pneumonia are dead set on claiming that
Paul's Gospel as preached by the Dispensationilists, is
of satanic origin! They're trying their best! The Devil is
rooting for them!

john w

Hall of Fame
Any religion that does not teach that the truth of God is absolute....

Sophistry. False dichotomy.

Is Deuteronomy, Leviticus, going to Jerusalem 3 times/year to keep the feasts, "the truth of God?" Is it the "absolute" truth?

Yes?

Do you obey them?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Something that neither you or I would have a part of. Do you know what a red herring is? You seem to be pretty good at hurling them.

Not my point.

A black mass is what satanists do to mock a Catholic mass.

You said "All the best lies have their roots in some perversion of the truth"

Using your logic, that would mean truth is found in a Catholic mass.

As for your "red herring" comment, and your "moron" comment, what part of Aleister Crowley's link to John Nelson Darby do you dispute?

john w

Hall of Fame
Exactly . . .

If some morons do reduce the absolute truth into multiple choice or versions of truth, they open themselves to spiritual and lying perversions of the worst kind, which can produce nothing but rotten fruit.

Was that "the one true gospel" that your Saint judas preached, toots?

" numerous gospels"-Naggie

Confirmed-she is clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," or asserts that there is just onepiece of good news in the bible-no other option.

Status
Not open for further replies.